Chapter 26 - Blood Is Fascinating

Chapter 26 : Blood Is Fascinating

Naruto looked down at his hands. The ones that clawed the ninja,set up explosive tags around the Hokage tower. The one he use to cut himself. The one that is harmful to everything.

He look at his legs. The ones that let him run. Run away for two years. Running away from every problems that never was solved till now.

He look up to the mirror to see his eyes. The ones which betrayed him. The ones that he hated the most.

Suddenly,he felt his face getting wet.

'Great! Now I'm crying just looking at myself. Stupid eyes, betray me again'

And it will forever betray him till the end of his days.

He brought his hands up to pick his kunai up before placing the cold metal on his soft,clear wrist.

When was the last time he cut?

Oh yea...2 years back.

He heaved a heavy sigh before slowly press the kunai on his wrist. Letting it leak out a crimson colour. He then watch as the skin slowly heal.

'Wow since when did you care?'

'I cared ever since you're born'

Naruto mentally snorted.

'Okay ,fine! I started to care when I notice how wrong I was to release dark Naruto'

' aww... how nice' Naruto roles his eyes.

' hey! I'm trying to save both your and mine life here! Stop being such a brat and be grateful!'

' fine... sorry.'

*silence*

'Hey...thanks by the way'

'Hey, don't get all mushy with me kit!'

Naruto then laugh. Damn,now his mouth betray him.

He never wanted to show his true self but as years past, he's slowly breaking. His mask is about to drop.

*With Sakura*

It's been two years...he's finally back. I don't know what to do. What to say. I just wish team 7 had never separate. Many things change through these years.

I really regret what I did when I was younger. I was so selfish and foolish. I just really hope Naruto would come back to us.

It really is different to not have a ball of sunshine in a village full of evil and hatred.

I always told myself not to be a burden to the team. But all the things that happened was all my fault. I should have tried to understand Naruto.

I am a burden to everyone...

*With Sasuke*

Itachi's words is forever stuck in my head.

'Treat him like a brother... Save him from his loneliness...'

I felt so shameful. I am an Uchiha. I'm a failure to my family and clan. I can't even save a friend....a brother.

I never bother to understand other people feelings. All I care was myself. I was so selfish,heartless and cruel.

If only I was more understanding...

*With Kakashi*

He stood there,staring at the monument. He sighed. Thinking about his team, how cold it is. Why does kami have to give him a horrible life? Or did he do something wrong to cause him to have karma??

He already failed his first team and now...this team. Where he's the leader.

'I've let you all down...sensei, Obito,Rin'

The thought about his old team made his heart ache.

'I failed to protect him. Now he is even more hurt than ever'

I'm a failure...

*Hokage's Stone Head*

Naruto sat on the third's head. Watching as the villagers and shinobi clearing the fallen houses and shops to build a new one.

He missed this place. The last time he ce here was.... he vowed for his revenge. He sighed.

'Jiji....I really wish you're here right now'

I took out a kunai and place it on my wrist. I can't resist anymore! Times like this,I have to cut!

'Kurama... please don't heal me. If you do,I'll keep cutting none stop'

'Are you threatening me? Do you know who I am? Maybe me being with you so long made you forget. I'm the All Mighty Great Kyyubi No Kitsune! The Nine-tails Fox! I-'

Naruto stab his wrist hardly and drag it from the end to the other end of his wrist. As the blood started to leak,Kurama healed it right away.

'Kit! Stop! Cutting can't solve anything! You're just running away from your problems! '

'Didn't I told you not to heal me or else I'll keep cutting?!' He mentally screamed.

'Fine. I only let you this time. But only this time. And can't you wait for me to finish my sentence?'

'No. I do not want to hear as you brag about how great and mighty and blah blah blah '

'I'm not bragging! It's a speech!'

'Yeah... a very useless and boring speech' He thought sarcasticly.

'Hey! Stop being a brat! I already let you cut, okay?'

'Oh, wow. Gee thanks for letting me cut' He roles his eyes.

'Whatever. I'm going to sleep'

Naruto sighed as he cut again. The crimson colour always made him feel calm. He didn't know why. It just fascinate him.

Since little,when he was four,he was being chased by a mob and killed a guy from the mob but got away with it.

At first he was scared, but soon found blood fascinating. He loved the crimson colour flowing down from any part.

This fascination will never end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^▁^*