Info/Chapter 1

Name: Yuki Uchiha

Looks: Mid back length black hair and red eyes. Fair skin and built. She usually wears a strapless low cut dark purple top with a white ruffle up the middle that fans out at the top and dark purple short shorts.

Personality: Slightly slutty, boy crazy, little bitchy towards girls, total flirt

Likes: Music, dancing, boys, flirting

Dislikes: All the leaf girls (It's more like they don't like her) being called a slut (even though she calls herself one.) Her inner personality (which is really a two-tailed cat demon, no one knows but her though) her Oldest brother

Loves: Sabaku no Gaara, since she first saw him.

Family: Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha (She doesn't wanna kill him, because she's letting Sasuke)

Ninja rank: Chunin

Extra: She's 1000 times stronger than Tsunade, she can make a crater in the earth just by pretty much LOOKING at the ground.

Past: Her brother Itachi killed her clan, leaving her and Sasuke. Itachi was trying to kill her, but couldn't, since she were the youngest. She was 6 when this happened. Sasuke had started the Ninja Academy. She didn't want to be a ninja, but wanted to be able to stop something like this from happening again. She craves attention since her clan was slaughtered, so she turned into a mega slut at the age of 11. She met the love of her life during the Chunin Exams.

Teammates:

Takumaru

Looks: Has pink spiky hair gray eyes and wears glasses.

Personality: He's like Yuki's oldest brother figure. He doesn't like the fact Yuki acts like a slut, but is fine as long as she doesn't start sleeping around

Chimo:

Looks: Brown spiky hair and green eyes.

Personality: He has a HUGE crush on Yuki, and she knows. He likes it when she starts acting like a slut around him. He's a big perv and will do anything to see Yuki in only her panties.

Sensei: Anko

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki's POV

I was staring at the unconscious body of my true love, Gaara. He and Naruto had just finished fighting and Gaara was out cold.

I ran over to him, and put his head on my lap.

"Gaara? Gaara! GAARA!!" I was trying to wake him up. I had tears running down my face. I hadn't cried since Itachi killed my clan. He was breathing, which calmed me.

"Gaara, I love you." I said, and kissed him on the forehead. Then the lips.

His eyes fluttered opened. He looked at me.

"Y-Yuki?" He asked. I smiled. "What happ-" I woke up, I was dreaming about a memory I had. I always do that, ever since I was 5. I groaned, and answered the door, which is what woke me.

"What the hell do you want Shikamaru?" I said to my fellow chunin, standing next to a peeved off Naruto. I realized I was wearing my bra and panties, the left bra strap not on my shoulder. I looked at the two, then myself.

"Did you two come over to play with me?" I asked as I pushed my chest against Shikamaru.

"We need you to help out with our rescue mission. Sasuke left the village." My eyes widened.

"Shit" I ran and got in my mission clothes and put my headband on right side of my short shorts. I ran out and started walking, not acting like a slut, at the moment.

I saw Ino and grabbed Shika's arm and brought it between my breasts, giggling. I grabbed Naruto's arm and moved it around my waist.

"HEY INO-BITCH!!!" I yelled.

"SLUT!" She yelled back. I walked towards her, glaring.

"Bitch wanna have her face look like she got hit by a trailer truck. Sasuke's left the village and I needed something to keep my mind off it." I said, then bitch slapped her and went to Choji's.

"She's the hottest." Naruto said.

"Yeah she is." Shikamaru agreed, following me. I smiled. I always loved the attention. I didn't get that from my true love though.

He didn't want anything to do with me. He hated my guts and threatened to kill me if I didn't stop bugging him. But I kept it up, cause since he didn't like me straight off, I knew he was gonna be the one. He began to grow on me.

I needed it since my brother sorta distanced himself from me after the clan died so that he could work on getting stronger in order to kill Itachi. I wanted to cry.

Once I became a ninja he started to pay more attention to me, so I sorta lessened my sluttiness. Now that he was gone, I might have to go back to being a huge slut.

We got Neji, Kiba and Choji. All the guys were staring at me.

My short shorts were more like booty shorts, which was the only kind of underwear I wear. They stopped in order to start the mission. I was in the middle, between Choji and Naruto.

After a while we finally found them. I saw the coffin. My heart broke. I did my part, but went outta line a bit just to get to the coffin.

"Onii-sama?"" I only called him that when I wanted something. Right now I wanted him to come home.

"Get away from there." The guy with two heads said.

"MY BROTHER'S IN THERE SO SHUT UP!" Then an idea struck me. He was staring at my chest. So weren't the other boys. This was gonna be fun.

"Or, I could come with you. We could play a little game. Just you, and me, and a bed." I so went slut mode.

"W-well, Lord Orochimaru might not like that" He said. I pressed my chest against his.

"Come on, just a little game. Please?' I said really seductively. I was so gonna win. Then I was thrown at my team. The fat guy made a little barrier around us.

'Great. Stuck in a rock barrier with 5 guys who want to screw me. And even worse, when we die, the fatso's gonna take my dead corpse.' I was not pleased. I sensed the others leave and automatically went slut.

"Hey big boy. Why not let me and my friends go. They'll go straight home and WE can play. I like my boys able to keep me satisfied with his bigness." I was SO not gonna win this.

"No, I'll play with you when you're dead." I hated being right.

"But I play better alive" I was so determined to get out of here. Kiba was rubbing my ass.

"Come on. Please. These boys are way to small. I need a MAN. And that would be you." Choji made a whole in the back wall. We left and Choji stayed behind to fight the fatty.

We caught up again. And had to face Mr. Spider. He was gonna be easy to seduce.

"Hey sexy, wanna play?" I was sick of this. I've never done this for this long.

"After I kill your friends sure."

'Fuck you Spider Man. I just want my brother back. I'm not gonna play with you or let you kill my fanboys.' I thought. We left Neji to fight Spidey.

We caught up FOR THE THIRD FUCKING TIME and almost got Sasuke back, then he was taken by a bone guy, and Kiba fought the gruesome twosome... being the guy with two heads. Shikamaru sent me and Naruto after Jack Skellington while he stayed behind and fought Mrs. Flute.

After a while, Sasuke came out of the coffin. Rock Lee came and sent Naruto after Sasuke. I stayed behind to help Lee. I was fighting with Lee, but when he got drunk, I stopped.

My slutty charm worked on the bone guy, but it worked on Lee too, so I had to stop or else nothing would get done. After Lee went sober, he had the crap beat outta him. Then there was sand that caught him...wait...

SAND!!!!!