Chapter 22

Yuki's POV

I was, again, sleeping with Gaara. It's been awhile since my last dream of Gaara. But once I had fallen into slumber, it hit me again. The first part of the chunin exams.

I was walking with Takumaru and Chimo. I was holding Chimo's arm between my breasts and was walking to the door of the exams. When we walked in, we were surrounded by ninja, and a lot of them. Were. BOYS! I saw Gaara and walked over, as sexy as possible, getting plenty of stares from plenty of guys. He glared at me, Temari glared at me, Kakuro kinda smirked/glared.

I got there and Kankuro spoke.

"You come here to see me cutie?" I smirked back and winked.

"Sorry babe. Maybe next time. But right now Yuki Uchiha wants one boy and one boy only." I turned to Gaara and walked closer. His glare worsen, sending chills up my spine. Damn that glare was sexy.

"So cutie. What a good looking boy like you, doing here?" His glare got even worse, making me want him to want me more.

"I'm here to become a chunin. Now my question is, why is a wimpy slut like you doing here?" I glared.

"I told you NOT to call me a slut. And I'm here to get stronger.... and to check out the hotties." I looked him up and down and smirked.

"If only looks could undress." I stared at his...I didn't really wanna see it, but if I wanna act like a slut, how else am I gonna put it on like that.

"If only looks could kill." Temari said. She walked up to me and got in between Gaara and I.

"Oh. Did I but into a relationship? Sorry sweety, Gaara's gonna be mine." Her face seemed disgusted.

"Gaara's my brother. That's disgusting. And I thought you were a slut." My fist said hello to her face.

"I don't like being called a slut. I call MYSELF a slut. That's it. And yes, I am a slut, but it doesn't me I can't be someone's... personal, slut." I slithered around her and in front of Gaara again, closer to his body.

"Get away from me or I'll kill you." I looked at him confused.

"Why would you kill me?" I did a cute pose. Shoulders up, tip of my index finger near my mouth. "Don't you think I'm cute?"

"No. I don't think anything's cute. I think you're an ugly slut that should've been killed once she was born. I only wish I was here to kill you." I stopped. My shoulders dropped, my arms fell to my side, my eyes grew slightly, and I felt a crack form in my heart. I looked at the ground. I can't give up. But. That hurt.

"Gaara! Treat a lady with respect." Kankuro said and came closer smirking.

"Kankuro. I don't want you near that hooker." That hurt even more.

"That's enough fighting! It's time for the written part of the exams." I sighed and got my number and sat down. My seat was next to Gaara's. I felt my heart light up. Maybe I can get him to love me! I sat down next to him and sat so that anyone next to me could see down my shirt with ease.

"Why did I get cursed to have to sit next to you?" I looked at Gaara. He was glaring. Wait. what's he staring at. I looked close at the reflection in his eyes. The reflection was of my breast. He was staring at them! YAY!

I moved and he stared even more. I had to be careful though. I didn't need my chest to fall out completely. That would be embarrassing. He stared more. I notice the ever so smallest amount of blood forming in his nose.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! PAY ATTENTION!" Gaara and I whipped to face him, and the worst happened. I fell completely out. My face turned red. Holy Shit. All the guys got nosebleeds. I looked to the side and saw that Gaara's small nosebleed from earlier was finally coming down his face.. I fixed myself and held back the tears of embarrassment.

"HEY BOYS! PAY ATTENTION!" We all listened to the rules. 10 points. Minus 2 each time you're caught cheating. If one person fails their team fails. We have 1 hour. Teams grades are all put together. If you fail you can't take it ever again.

That's it? I'VE HAD WORSE! but oh well. Anko put us through hell making us do 20 questions in 15 minutes. This was gonna be easy.

Okay, First question, crack the code. Okay. That was easy, next. Math? Wow, easy. Next. Okay, that's kinda hard to understand. I looked up at the ceiling. I looked back down and realized the questions got harder. Oh, well, Naruto was fucked. oh well. I looked at the instructor. He glared and I snapped my head to my test. I closed my eyes and a voice started to speak.

"The answer is 8 hun." I knew that voice. I knew who it was. It was Chika. my cat demon. I like to call her my other personality though. She's not boy crazy, but she understands where I'm coming from.

'Thanks' I thought back. This was a pain, but I finished quick. I was done and had 30 minutes left to go. Damn it. I was gonna fuck around with Gaara, not in the sex sense, but the other one, but decided I might get in trouble for cheating, which was the whole point in the test anyways, but who cares.

The test finished and the last question was announced.

"Who wants to quit?" All these people raised their hands. Naruto did, then slammed it down.

"I'm not gonna run away! I came here to become the Hokage! There's no way that I'm going to hightail out of her like a baby! I'm here to stay!" I was impressed.

"Well then. You all pass." We all sighed and Ibiki, the instructor, had this whole story about getting info. Then the window broke.

"Don't rest yet. The next test's about to begin! My name's Anko and I'll be your instructor for the next part of the exams! Let's go!"

"You're early again." She sweat dropped. I jumped out of my seat and ran to hug her.

"ANKO-SENSEI!" She jumped and hugged me back.

"Hey Yuki. So. You freaked at a guy last week I heard." I froze. Shit. "Takumaru told me." Takumaru, I will get you.

"Sit down miss flashy breasts." One of the girls called. I almost broke down crying.

"Did you fall out?" I nodded. "That's the price for big boobs my dear." She patted my back and we all left.

I woke up in Gaara's arms.

"Hey Yuki-Bunny."

"Hey Gaara-Bear."

"What did you dream about?"

"The first part of the chunin exams." He blushed and looked away. I looked at him.

"If only looks could undress?" I asked. He smirked.

"If only looks could undress." He kissed me.