Chapter 27

Yuki's POV

I was heading to Suna again. Gaara wanted me since Kankuro and Temari were leaving on a mission and he wanted company. I got there early and went to his office. I knocked, he said come in, I went in. He smiled and hugged me. I loved him so much. We went home and Gaara did something I didn't think he was gonna do for a while.

"Yuki, I know it's early but, will you marry me?" He pulled out this beautiful aquamarine gem with a garnet heart inside. I didn't know what to say.

"Gaara, I-I'd love to." I kissed him and tackled him to the ground. He began to undress me when I stopped him.

"Whoa. Gaara. I'm still not ready." He rolled his eyes, but kissed me.

"Our weddings in a month you know." I nodded and Chimo and Takumaru walked in.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Gaara asked us to come, to make sure everything was perfect. " Chimo said. He kind of sighed. "I thought I was gonna have you, but, you've changed a lot Yuki."

"I'm glad she's with Gaara. He's the one that stopped her from losing her virginity early." I rolled my eyes.

"Takumaru, relax. Nothing bad's gonna happen to me." And then some random guy came in and kidnapped me. Wow. Famous last words much. He took me to this warehouse and when I looked at him I got pissed. Orochimaru.

"Well now, you are a pretty girl." He touched my cheek. I bit his hand and he snapped it back.

"Let me go you damned snake! I don't wanna deal with you and whatever you've done to Onii-sama!" he smiled, and I snapped. I was trying to get out when Gaara came in.

"Took you long enough?" He sighed and brought me back. This was gonna be a long month.

---Month later--

Damn. that was a short month. The Akatsuki's dead, Except Itachi and Sasuke's back. Naruto's Hokage And it's my wedding day. YAY!

I went and got into my wedding dress. It wasn't a normal wedding dress in more than one way. First of all, it was red and black. The top part was red, while the skirt, which ended mid thigh, was black. I also had on mid thigh white socks and black heels.

I loved this dress! I walked down the aisle. I Looked around. It was a mixture of an Uchiha and a Sand Village wedding. The thing i liked the most were the different Sharingan's hanging around the room.

I smiled as I looked at them. Kakashi's, Dad's, Itachi's, and of course Sasuke's. There were a few other symbols, but I didn't really care for them. I got to the altar and looked at my soon to be husband. Gaara smiled and the priest began talking. I zoned because it was SO FUCKING BORING!

The after party was better, but boring still. When it finished, Gaara and went on our honeymoon.

"Yuki?"

"Yes Gaara?"

"I love you"

"I love you too" We kissed, then things got frisky.