Chapter 17

Yuki's POV

Well I had put Shukaku in an syringe and gently pushed it into Gaara's stomach. He didn't whine or anything, but his face said 'Ow that hurt'. I turned toward him an kissed him. All his fan girls went furious. I turned around.

"High five girls!!!" I yelled. They all raised their hands.

"Who's a slut?" They all left their hands in the air. "You finally admit to being sluts! YAY!!!" I said and giggled. They looked at their hands and pulled them down, furious.

"Well I have some things to do with the Kazekage's sister. See ya later girls!" Then I turned toward Gaara.

"See you later Gaara-bear."

"See you later Yuki-bunny" I giggled at his nickname for me.

"Come on Yuki! We need to find that thing!" Temari yelled. I followed her.

We got to the Suna mall and went straight to the kimono store. We were looking for a kimono to the festival that we know was gonna be since Gaara was all right. We found one that was purple, short sleeved, had a slip up both sides up to my hip, with purple bows for my hair.

"I like it!" i said, holding the fan.

"We're buying you more" Temari said.

"We know which one's for the Festival right?" Temari asked.

"Yep" I said, smiling

Well, it was time for the festival. I was with Temari and Sakura. Gaara, Naruto, Kankuro, and Kakashi was down stairs. Kankuro had a date that was picking him up and he left 5 minutes before us girls went downstairs.

I almost shit myself when I saw Gaara. He looked great. He was wearing a sand colored kimono. He walked up to me.

"You look great Yuki-bunny." I giggled. I loved my kimono. I fluttered the fan that came with it. in front of my face.

"Really Gaara-bear?" I said. He blushed slightly. I laughed and continued walking out the door with everyone. We got to the festival and had the time of our lives!

I walked over to the stage. I knew I was up, because Temari told me and it was almost time for the concert.

I got on and when the village people saw me they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me, waiting for a beautiful melody to come out. I smiled at Gaara. And began to sing.

I looked back at Gaara, I was blushing slightly, and he was slightly pink. I looked in the sky when I finished and a heart appeared.

"Yuki and Gaara forever" I smiled and felt a tear down my face. "Love your siblings" I cried a little more. Then a rose.

"I love you Yuki. You sang wonderfully. Gaara" Another tear. Then came the Ai kanji.

"Thanks for all you've done for me Gaara-bear. I love you with all of my being, your Yuki-bunny" Gaara read. I didn't even realize he was standing next to me.

"Yuki-bunny? Why are you crying?" Gaara asked, looking at me slightly worried.

"I'm just really happy Gaara-bear." I answered, leaning against his shoulder.

He put an arm around my shoulders. Then we went home and I slept in Gaara's room with him. Pure bliss.