Chapter 5

Gaara's POV

Well, the first month went like this, Yuki would wake up and come over getting inches from my face, telling me to stop pretending to sleep, she'd go downstairs and make me breakfast, smiled while I ate, Then cleaned the house while I was at work, around Noon she'd bring me lunch, after I got home she'd be starting dinner, we'd eat then I'd watch T.V. while she went on her laptop, then we'd go upstairs and she'd fall asleep in my bed, I'd watch her all night, then in the morning everything started over again.

It was okay. But she was a leaf ANBU and was supposed to be protecting the village, not like she needed to. She ended up becoming my maid. She even bought herself a french maid outfit. Every time I'd look at her, I'd feel a nosebleed coming.

"You so dig her"

'Shut up Shukaku'

"Fine, whatever" Yuki's second month started and I realized that at my house, she wasn't all sluttish, but when she left or people came over, she'd act like a slut. I was strangely okay with this. I came home the second day of the second month to Yuki laying on the couch, legs spread apart, showing her black and cross-bone covered booty shorts. She was fast asleep.

I blushed as the top of her breast could be seen when standing on the end of the couch her head. She must have been tired. The elders came over last night for a meeting and she was waiting on us in a very cute kimono, nothing inappropriate about it. They left around one in the morning, and she had to clean up. The was up all night, and still had to clean up the everyday mess of sand blowing into the house, or maybe Shukaku made the sand come in.

"Don't blame me. I would never do that to torture an innocent young girl"

'Yuki's innocent?'

"Point. You got me"

'Sick bastard'

"Thank you" I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a blanket and covered her up. Temari and Kankuro came through the door.

"It takes you 1 1/2 months to complete a mission. JUST TO TELL THE WATER NATION WE NEED SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS TO A STUPID MEDICINE WE NEED TO HEAL OUR SOLDIERS AND NINJA!" I wasn't the least pleased, but it let me see the innocent side of Yuki.

"Sorry Gaara, the Mizukage sent us on a mission to go find the man that grew the ingredients. He's the only one who could get to them and touch them." Kankuro said.

"That lead us to the Lighting nation so we had to talk to the Raikage and had to give something to the Earth Nation. There we had to tell the Tsuchikage that then we finally got the ingredients we needed. Just to find out that the Hokage also needed them so we went there to give her the ones she requested." Temari added.

"Is that Yuki?" Kankuro asked.

"I asked the Hokage to send me her best ANBU to help out while you were gone. She sent me Yuki. Apparently she was working at being one for a year, and is second in command. She's been more like a maid then a ninja." I looked at her, she was beginning to stir.

"Oh shit it's Kankuro. Hey Temari....please don't kill me while I sleep" Yuki said, girls seemed to hate her.

"Why is the bitch living here?"

"I said she could if she stopped calling me Gaara-Baby." I shrugged.

"It's okay. I'll leave now." I couldn't control my words.

"Please don't. Don't leave me with the crazy people. I don't wanna go back to Temari's cooking." I mentally slapped myself.

"What's wrong with my cooking?" Temari had grown to the size of a house and had a huge anime vein bulging out of her head.

"Well, first off you burn it 75% of the time." Kankuro was going to die.

"NO I DON'T!"

"I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!! WE CAN HAVE A COOK OFF! If I win I get to stay and make all the meals and cleaning. If I lose I'll leave and never step a foot in your house ever again." Yuki said, her eyes glowing. Kankuro's eyes sparkled.

"Finally, I come back from a mission and get to eat all I want."

"You'll both cook dinner. You will be based on presentation, amount of food, and taste." I said. Then Kankuro and I started talking while Temari and Yuki started cooking. They both finished and Kankuro and I walked in.

Yuki had summoned up a lot more tables, Temari took up the normal table.

"Yuki has 25 points for food amount. Temari, 10." Kankuro said.

"WHAT!" Temari yelled.

"We were making the point values while you two were cooking. Presentation and food amount are can go up to 25. Taste goes up to 50." I informed. Temari gave Yuki a death glare. Yuki didn't seem to notice.

The Kankuro and I inspected how they were presented.

"Yuki, 25 for presentation. Temari, 5" Temari glared at Kankuro. After Kankuro and I ate every thing, we talked then agreed.

"Yuki, 50. Temari, 2. Yuki wins with 100 points. Temari, you lose with 17." She looked like she was gonna kill me.

"Whatever." She marched up to her room.

"I'm going to bed now. Night night." Yuki walked upstairs and I knew she was sleeping in my room.

"I think I'm gonna hit the sack too. Night Gaara" Then Kankuro went to his room. I went to my room and got in my usual chair and watched Yuki sleep.