Chapter 10

Yuki's POV

Well, it's winter, but no snow because we're in the middle of the desert. Oh well. Thanksgiving was good and the month was fine. It's my 6th month in Suna and my first Christmas here. Well, I decided to throw a Christmas party. I like parties. I decided to invite the stupid fan girls because it was Christmas.

Gaara and I were walking down stairs. I was in a white leotard with mid thigh red boots with white fur trim and matching gloves that went up to my upper arm. I also had a Santa hat. Gaara was in a Santa suit while the other two dressed as reindeer.

I was happy. Well, Temari and Kankuro were already down stairs. Gaara and I walked in and when we hit the entrance to the Party room, Temari stopped us. We looked up in the direction of her finger.

Mistletoe. I looked at Gaara, He had no clue what it meant.

"GAARA HAS TO KISS YUKI! GOTTA LOVE MISTLETOE!" Kankuro yelled. Gaara blushed.

"You have to Gaara." Temari said.

"But I-" He was cut off by Temari.

"YOU HAVE TO! NOW KISS HER!" Temari ordered. Gaara turned towards me. I looked into his light teal eyes. I got on my tippy toes, well, he was only a few inches taller than me, but I don't care. My lips met his. Gaara didn't know what to do for a sec, but kissed back. We parted.

"Happy?" Gaara asked Temari.

"Very" She said and walked to the spin the bottle area to get the sake bottle away from some of the guys. I was standing in the middle of the Gaara fan girls. I was scarred.

"KISS HIM AGAIN AND YOU'LL DIE!" Matsuri, Mimi, and Baya yelled.

"Don't plan to." I squeezed through the circle and to Gaara.

"Geez you have to kiss again" Gaara and I looked up.

"What the hell" Gaara kissed me quick then walked away. I avoided mistletoe to the best of my ability. I tripped over some stray garland and fell against Gaara's chest.

"MISTLETOE LOVES YOU TWO" I looked up.

"Hell n-" Gaara's lips pressed against mine for the third time that night. I blushed.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed now." I left and went to bed.

------NEXT MORNING Gaara's POV----

I went down stairs to the tree where Temari and Kankuro were waiting for me.

"Where's Yuki?" I asked.

"RIGHT HERE." She yelled falling from the ceiling. She was wearing a red belly shirt white white fur trim and a matching mid thigh skirt.

We opened presents, then continued the day like we did every Christmas, only I was hanging out with Yuki.

I almost had a nose bleed when I saw her in that Santa outfit this morning, okay, still wearing. And if I didn't keep my eyes off her body I knew that I would. I loved looking at Yuki. I looked at Yuki after I looked away quickly, and she was asleep.

"Lazy bum" I said and covered her up.