Chapter 23

Yuki's POV

I am sick of this I haven't dreamt anything in the past week. And I'm supposed to be going home soon. I hate this so much. I wasn't sleeping with Gaara tonight. I fell asleep in my bed and FINALLY had a dream.

I was standing next to Anko-sensei as she explained the rules. I nodded and signed the form and we got an earth scroll. My team got to the gate and Takumaru was talking strategy. Chimo was looking at my chest. I was looking into the forest. I was so excited. We got in and just stood there. These ninja came out and we looked at them.

"You have an earth scroll?" One of them asked.

"You have a heaven scroll?"

"Yes"

"Then we have an earth scroll." They went to attack us but it didn't work to well. If Anko was your sensei you were skilled in pretty much every type of combat. I almost got hit by this girl, but the way she was battling made it seem like she was trying to keep me from grabbing something. Chimo grabbed the guys that he was fighting back and looked through it then threw it back.

"He doesn't have the scroll" Takumaru and I nodded and continued to battle. Takumaru grabbed his guys pack and searched it.

"No scroll." I nodded and looked at the girl. They left it with her. I made it easy for her to grab my scroll, she made it so obvious. I looked at her and smirked.

"What are you smirking about slut?" I snapped. I walked over and smacked her across the face.

"I'm smirking because I'm an Uchiha." She stopped dead. "And I'm advanced too." She was totally on the brink of faint. "Mangekyou Sharingan" my eyes went through 4 stages. And let's just say that the girl started screaming! We took the scroll and ran. The boys were just a little MEGA PISSED! We had to run FAST. We made it to where Kiba's group was.

"You guys got your scroll?"

"Yup, you?"

"Yup" We all started to head towards the tower together when we bumped into Gaara's group, sort of. Gaara killed this guy and I thought I was gonna faint. It was so scary it was HOT! They left and we did to. We made it to the tower and saw Gaara's group. I ran over and hugged him. He looked at me and his eyes said 'I'm gonna kill you' I frowned.

"Gaara-kun?"

"Don't call me that." I frowned again.

"You know. I could put you through hell right?"

"By trying to fuck me? I'd like to see you try." Gaara said with a slight glare.

"No, not by fucking. I AM an Uchiha after all." Temari phfted and walked away with Kankuro and Gaara.

I woke up to Gaara.

"What was your dream this time sweety?"

"Stage two of the chunin exams."

"I remember that one. I didn't see you until the third part after the first day of the second part." I nodded and kissed him.