Chapter 7

Gaara's POV

Well the rest of month three went the with the same events pretty much. Soon it was time for the festival and I was waiting for Yuki to get there, since she was the last thing before the fireworks.

"Where is she?" I looked at my watch. She was on in ten minutes. I started to tap my foot, not sensing the chakra behind me.

"HI KAZEKAGE-KUN!" I nearly pissed myself and she was in a sand coffin.

"Sorry Kazekage-kun, didn't try to scare you." Yuki smiled like nothing had happened.

"You're on in five minutes. Do you have the song you're gonna sing?"

"Yep"

"Good, you're on NOW!"

"Gotcha" She kissed my cheek sweetly and went one stage. Her kimono was very cute. It was pink with red roses on it.

I felt myself heat up and a few drops of blood drop from my nose. Her kimono fell, thankfully she didn't leave the room yet. She put on on securely and continued like nothing happened.

Yuki's POV

I was on the stage, waiting for my cue. When I got it I started to sing my favorite song. When I finished the village roared in cheers

I saw Gaara walk on stage and the fireworks started. A heart flew in the air and inside said 'Gaara Yuki. Love you bro, Kankuro'. We both blushed madly. I saw a figure in a black outfit and purple face paint moving out of the conner of my eye. I dragged it to the stage and me and Gaara yelled at Kankuro.

When he pointed at the sky I saw a rose, it was beautiful. It said 'For Yuki, you sang great, Kazekage' off to the side of it. I blushed harder and smiled, then gave Gaara a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Kazekage-kun."

"Whatever" I giggled, when Matsuri came on stage.

"Well, well, well. Hey Yuki, your street corner called, it said it wanted you to get there ASAP" I snapped. My Kimono fell to show my ninja outfit. Bitch was gonna die.

She smirked, her kimono fell to show hers. I activated my sharingan.

"That doesn't scare me" she said, looking at the ground, thinking that the sharingan didn't work unless you looked at their eyes.

Not my eyes. Mine where different. not only was she wrong about the eye thing, there's more than one way to get them into an Uchiha genjutsu.

I got her in it. She looked around and nose bled. I smirked. She screamed and fell to the ground shaking. I released it and looked into her eyes, my eyes normal.

"Liked that didn't you?"

"You slut" she said panting. I knocked her out. I put my kimono back on an left, a big smirk on my face.

Gaara's POV

Matsuri was brought to the hospital. There was a note on the ground, telling me what Mitsuri saw in the genjutsu. I almost puked.

It was me naked, then it turned out to be Orochimaru. I almost laughed at the fact Matsuri saw Orochimaru.

I went home, seeing Yuki asleep on my bed again. I left her there and watched her. A strange feeling in my chest.

Oh well. it's probably nothing.