Chapter 18

Yuki's POV

It was almost time for me to go back to the leaf village. It was sad and I was gonna miss Gaara. I was with him in his office singing. I sing while I worked in his office. Well worked on Leaf ANBU things. Well anyways. I finished and sighed

Gaara came over and kissed my neck gently. I giggled.

"Yuki-bunny. You're leaving next week right?"

"Yeah Gaara-bear." I sighed deeply.

"Well, there's another festival tomorrow. You should get ready."

"I know" I left with Temari to go to the kimono store. There are WAY to many. I got a red one that looked the exact same as my purple one, because I needed a red one.

It was an Uchiha dress. Some jackass stole it five years ago. And It was my mom's. And this was it. I felt blissful.

-----Next day-----

I was so pissed. Naruto read the letter that Itachi sent me!

"What the hell! Why do you let him send you these!" Naruto yelled. It had said that Itachi was gonna try his best to see me in a few weeks and that he missed and loved me. Naruto didn't know how to not read my fucking mail.

"Give me the damned letter! It's from my older brother!" I hollered.

"I don't care! He tried to kill you! He killed your clan! And he's part of the organization that killed Gaara!" Naruto went way to far outta line. I punched him across the face and he went flying.

"Don't fucking say shit! That's true! But I'm the only one who knows why he did that! So shut the fuck up unless you know all the fucking fact!" I started to fight him. I snapped and the cat demon inside me came out. I was fighting him and he went Kyuubi. We were fighting, and he was losing bad.

Gaara pulled us apart and when I calmed I started crying.

"Yuki?"

"Itachi isn't a bad person. Okay, he is. But he's my brother!" I looked at the ground and cried harder. I went to my room and saw a raven with a purple rose.

"Itachi" The rose had a note that told him he heard what had happened and that he was sorry. I smiled. The raven turned and there was a summoning scroll. I took it out and summoned what was on it. It was an Uchiha bunny. It looked like Itachi. I kissed its nose and put with my other stuffed animals. I was tired and went to bed till the Festival.