Chapter 9

Gaara's POV

Yuki was fine and for a while people avoided me, because I was giving everyone at the party death glares. It was time for Thanksgiving.

We had finished breakfast in bed, Yuki made it, but she knew I didn't sleep so she just came up with my food and I ate it. She was a good cook. It used to be an Uchiha tradition to have a small party, so Yuki invited everyone except my fangirls. I wouldn't allow it anyway.

I watched as Yuki played a poker game and won every time, not even being slutty. I was proud of her. Then she stood up and started to sing and dance. When she finished she was jumping, then looked at me.

"Gaara, you have to dance with me!" She said as 'Enter Sandman' started to play.

"No" I responded.

"Yes"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Fine be that way"

"Thank you" She started to dance again. I stared at her ass as in moved to the song. Then she smirked.

"HOW ABOUT WE ALL PLAY STRIP POKER!" She screamed. Everyone wanted to play, I didn't, but she made me.

Everyone was in their underwear, that's as far as she let it. Yuki and I were the only one's fully dressed. Neither of us had lost, just completely tied.

She smirked. She had to have a good hand. I was gonna fold, but didn't. When we showed our hands. I LOST!!! I took off my robe. I kept losing. I couldn't lose again or I'd have lost the game completely and be stuck in my boxers.

I won!!! She took off her shorts.

"I can't lose this round or i'll be done for"

"Why?"

"Shirt has a good built in bra."

"Oh really" I said with a sweat drop. I LOST!!! I took my pants off and sat there in my boxers. She smiled triumphantly.

The party ended and she took out the turkey. We ate Thanksgiving Dinner then went to bed, well I watched over Yuki while she slept. She looked beautiful.