Chapter 24

Yuki's POV

It was time for the preliminaries. I couldn't wait. Sasuke's group was the last to walk in. I tackled him to the floor.

"ONII-SAMA! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GONNA MAKE IT FOR A SECOND THERE!" He hugged me back and I got in line. The fights started, Sasuke won, then had to leave. Damn it. then all these fights happened and it was Gaara's turn. He almost killed Lee. Chimo and Takumaru beat the shit outta their guys. I had to fight a chick.

"Seriously. This is gonna be a shitty cat fight." Chimo said. He new I was gonna mop the floor with her.

"I'm not even sure I wanna watch." Takumaru said.

"WATCH DAMN YOU!" Anko said. I saw her look at Kakashi. They SO had a thing. I knew it because I 'accidentally' spied on one of their dates.

"Come one. What was it. Yuki? Doesn't that mean snow or something. So I guess you're soft as snow. Either that or cold like it." I looked at her and just... wow. She's so stupid.

"What? Yeah my name means snow, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"I'm a ninja that can send my opponents to hell just by knowing their name."

"Really. That's so cool."

"I know"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"Genjutsu bitch!" I sent her into a genjutsu. She was so stupid. Seriously.

"Heh Heh. Not bad." She stabbed her leg with a kunai... didn't see that one coming.... damn it. She ran towards me and said my name. I felt a little woozy. Shit. I threw up blood and froze.

"B-B-B-Blood?" My voice sounded kinda demonic. This wasn't good.

"Yeah so?" I looked at her, my eyes trying to change color. I held my head.

"No. bad Chika. bad kitty!" Everyone stared at me funky. I looked threw my pack for my spray bottle and sprayed myself with it.

"What was all that for?"

"Did you wanna die?" I asked seriously.

"No"

"That's why." I walked over and flicked her. She held her head in pain.

"Why won't you let me out to kill her?"

'Chika, no. No one knows about you and it's gonna stay that way for a while longer'

"You're a bitch"

'Shut up' I got rammed into a wall by my throat.

"Hah. What now slut?" I glared at her.

"Why don't you shut up you whore." She slapped me.

"I'M NO WHORE!" I looked at her. Her outfit was less appropriate than mine.

"Have you looked at yourself? You're pretty much naked." She glared.

"SHUT UP!" I smiled.

"So. Girl to girl talk for a sec." I started talking about boys and she was distracted. I knocked her out and watched her fall to the ground. Then she was behind me. Damn clone.

"I didn't wanna do this." I bit my thumb. I put it to the ground and summoned a tiger.

"This pretty kitty had a nasty habit of playing with her food before ripping it to shreds. Have fun you two."

"HEY! THAT SHOULD BE AGAINST THE RULES!"

"Nope." I liked this Procter guy.

"Dammit" Tiger started using the girl as a ball of yarn and... well... ate her.

"I win!" I hugged my pretty tiger and fell asleep on her back.

I sat up and smiled.

"Summoning!" I summoned my tiger and hugged her.

"Yuki? Wh- HOLY SHIT IT'S THAT TIGER FROM THE EXAMS!" I smiled and petted her.

"Yes. Yes she Is Gaara. And she's my ride home." He nodded and kissed me quickly. I kissed him back and he pinned me to the bed and began to undress me.

"WAIT!" Gaara looked at me. "Gaara-bear... I'm not ready." Gaara nodded and got off.