Chapter 19

Yuki's POV

Someone was shaking me when I woke up. I looked up and saw Kankuro.

"What do you want Kankuro?"

"It's almost time for the festival, and Gaara's worried since you're not downstairs yet"

"Next time, send Temari"

"Why?" It then hit him that I was hanging out, he turned and left. I got dressed, looked at my window, and found a snake. It had a red rose. Sasuke. I still had Itachi's raven. I put the rose next to Itachi's in my vase, and grabbed the summoning scroll and letter that the snake had regurgitated, it didn't scare me but it was still kinda gross.

I summoned what was on the summoning scroll, it was another Uchiha Bunny, but this one looked like Sasuke, I put it next to the Itachi one. Then I read the letter.

'Dear Yuki.

I hope me leaving you hasn't hit you so hard. I heard that you and Gaara are together now. Congratulations. Tell Sakura sorry for me? You now how much I liked her. I love you.

Sasuke'

I smiled, then got ready. I still loved my mother's kimono. I went down stairs, and walked over to Sakura.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked

"Sure" We walked away.

"I got a message from Sasuke, he says sorry. Don't tell anyone okay"

"Okay, and thank you" She started crying a little.

"WHAT DID YOU DO YUKI!?" Naruto came over and patted her back.

"I didn't do anything, just giving her a message." I responded, but that wasn't enough for Naruto.

"Like what?"

"Something that's none of your business"

"Tell me."

"Fuck no!"

"TELL ME!"

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I!?"

"TELL ME YOU TRAITOR!" I stopped in my tracks.

"Was that really necessary Naruto?" Kankuro asked, a little pissed.

"YES IT WAS!" I started crying again.

"DAMMIT NARUTO!" Gaara hollered and walked over to me.

"It's okay Yuki. It's okay" I felt slightly comforted, but I think I'm going to leave earlier then I was going too.

"Let's get to the party!" Temari said. "There's a party before the festival and I WANNA GO NOW!"

"Calm down Temari. We're coming." Gaara was so good at keeping his siblings happy. We left and started heading to the place where the Party was to be held.

I sighed, this is like, my seventh festival here. It was kinda getting annoying. We got there, and Matsuri came out and glumped to Gaara's arm. I smacked her as hard as I could and pulled Gaara closer.

"Mine" And I stuck my tongue out . I was so happy now. Gaara kissed my lips and I smiled. The party and Festival where pretty boring, the festival was the same as any other, the party was just a thing where the sand consul was just speaking, what a party. We got back home and Gaara pulled me into his room.

"Yuki"

"Yeah" I looked towards him and he kissed me. He pushed me against the wall and was totally kissing me.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I gave it to him automatically. I smiled.

"You wanna have some fun?" I looked at him, but still had all my senses.

"No sex."

"I know" And with that, he picked me up, put me on the bed and continued to kiss me. He told me that the 'fun' was just a really big make out session, which I was fine with. After a while I got tired. We split and he picked me up again.

"You wanna take a shower together?"

"Sure. Just let me get my PJ's"

"Why don't you just sleep in here, you don't HAVE to wear PJ's in here" Then he nibbled on my ear.

"Okay" We got in the bathroom and started getting undressed.

I turned around, by accident and saw all of Gaara. His body was beautiful, he was muscular, but the muscles weren't visible, because big muscles would get in the way. His chest was well sculpted and I couldn't stand the size of his.... It was perfect! HE was perfect. I realized he noticed I was staring, and I turned around and blushed.

Gaara's POV

Yuki and I were getting ready to take a shower together. I had finished getting undressed and turned around, Yuki was done and turned around to, and she was staring at me.

I was staring back. She had curves in all the right places. She had a cute little stomach and her breasts were BIG! She looked up at me, then turned around, blushing, I got a nose bleed.

I decided to blow it off and turned on the shower. I walked over to Yuki and grabbed her from behind. She inhaled quickly. She turned around, blushing like mad.

"Come on" And with that I lead her into the shower.

We were busy washing each other's bodies. She was blushing the whole time. Well, we finished our shower and crawled into my bed. I pulled her close, then we both went to sleep.