Chapter 8

Well, the rest of that month Matsuri stayed away from Yuki and Gaara. Which made Yuki very happy. She bought a heart shaped locket to add onto her French maid outfit. It was almost complete, but not quite. Well, it was Halloween and Yuki was throwing a Halloween party in the Party Room at Gaara's house.

Yuki's POV

Well, I decided that I was gonna do something different this year. i was throwing a party. It was gonna be tons of fun. I put on my costume. It was a short black dress with black gloves that went up mid for arm, mid thigh socks and knee high boots and two white swords. I loved looking like I was gonna kill someone.

Gaara came down a panda outfit. I so made him where it. I was in a very good mood.

Everyone got there, sorta laughing at Gaara because he was dressed like a Panda.

"Yuki, I'm going to either get you back or kill you for this." Gaara was NOT happy one bit. I just blew him off.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!" I yelled. Everyone agreed to play, including Gaara. A guy named Miko started.

"Truth or Dare Kazekage-sama?" Miko asked.

"Truth"

"Are you a virgin?" Gaara started to choke on the air he was inhaling. When he was done dying on air, he panted then said

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! THAT'S THE STUPIDEST QUESTION I'VE EVER HEARD! SO STUPID I ALMOST FUCKING DIED!" I started laughing.

"You choked on the one thing people gasp for when they start choking. Now, ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" I said, eager to know.

"Yes, I'm a virgin, and plan to keep it that way for a few more years." he said.

"Not if that slut stays in your house." Matsuri came, don't know why, but she did.

"I have not touched him inappropriately in my entire life." Not completely true, but they didn't need to know that.

"Right" she said.

"KAZEKAGE-KUN YOUR TURN!" He glared at me.

"Yuki, truth or dare?" I was screwed if I chose dare.

"Truth"

"Are YOU a virgin?" I was almost sure my heart stopped for a bit. I didn't know how to answer. My rep made it seem that I wasn't, when I in fact was.

"No, how could she be. She's a slut" One of Gaara's fangirls said. Her name was Baya. I almost started to cry, instead I stared at the floor.

"Yuki? Answer the question" Gaara said. I looked at him, about to answer, when Mimi, another Gaara fan girl spoke.

"You should know the answer Gaara. She's a slut and had screwed so many guys it's a miracle if she doesn't have an STD. I'll be surprised if anyone loves her for her and not for her body." That hit deep. "Her oldest brother killed her clan, and her other older brother left her. They must've been sick of her being a slut. They don't even love her. Screw the other comment, that hit the spot. I cried.

"Look, now she's trying to be innocent and make us feel bad. Pfft, she's just a lonely slut whose family doesn't love her and will never really be loved by anyone. She'll live her life screwing guys for a fake love." I cried harder.

"Mimi, can you please stop?" Kankuro sounded worried instead of joking like he usually sounds when something like this happens to a girl, Mimi didn't care and continued.

"No, why should i? She shouldn't even be here in Suna, or in your house. She should just go to a street corner. That's where she belongs." I was now hiccuping because of how hard I was crying.

"Stop trying to make us feel sorry. It won't work. Because you aren't wanted here. Or anywhere." I started to cough.

"Umm, Mimi, you should really stop" Temari said, looking at me.

"Why should she?" Matsuri jumped in. "Mimi is right. Why is Yuki even an ANBU? So she has better luck getting laid? She should've just been killed along with the rest of her clan. Or maybe she should've just been killed. Or better yet, never born. She's only wasting space." Mimi agreed with her. By this time I was hyperventilating.

"STOP IT NOW!!! IF YOU DON'T YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!! I REFUSE FOR YOU TO DO THIS TO SOMEONE WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG! SURE SHE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU MATSURI, BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT! MIMI AND BAYA! YOU TWO SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN STARTED!!! NOW APOLOGIZE! MEAN IT! AND LEAVE YUKI THE HELL ALONE! IF YOU DON'T, I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!" Gaara was yelling at them. Standing up for me. I was happy he was, but the words spoken left scars on my soul. I wanted to die.

"GAARA HOW COULD YOU STAND UP FOR THAT-THAT THING! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE! JUST KILL HER!" Matsuri, Mimi, and Baya said in unison. Everyone else agreed with the three also. I cried harder, if possible, I was already passed out, but was still how I was and somehow managed to cry harder.

I finally stopped and collapsed, barely breathing.

Gaara's POV

"GAARA! YUKI'S NOT BREATHING RIGHT!" Temari said. I almost died when I looked at Yuki. Her chest wasn't even moving. I looked at the guests.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE BEFORE I FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU! YOU ALMOST FUCKING KILLED YUKI! IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LEAVE NOW BEFORE I COUNT TO FUCKING THREE I'LL SEND YOUR DAMNED BODIES TO FUCKING HELL!!!!! ONE..." They all ran out of the house, leaving Temari, Kankuro, and I to take care of Yuki.

I put her on my bed, to let her sleep, and watched over her.

"Holy, never saw a girl cry that hard"

'I never want to see Yuki cry again'

"I know. It's heart breaking"

'It is'

"Seeing the one you loved passed out and pretty much stop breathing because of her tears"

'It hurts'

"....You admitted to loving her"

'Shut up'

"You did"

'As a friend'

"Right" My thoughts were broken by something warm on my lips. I opened my eyes and realized I had stood up and walked over to kiss Yuki. I parted and sat down again. then I did the unthinkable, for the second time. I cried.

Temari and Kankuro came in, thinking it was Yuki again. They saw she was asleep, then knew it was me.

They came over and saw me crying, both hands in fists at my eyes, the tears running down my cheeks, I was glad I changed into my pj's so that I wouldn't get the panda costume wet with my tears. I felt two sets of arms around me. It was Temari and Kankuro, trying to comfort me.

I cried while they held me. I was worried that Yuki wasn't gonna be okay. Or that she would never wake up. I continued to cry in my siblings comforting arms, the ones that they never used on me as a child.