Chapter 3

Gaara realized he was kissing Yuki, broke it, then yelled at her. Making Yuki cry and run out of the room.

--A few months later Yuki's POV---

Well, Naruto was going to train with Jiraiya. I decided to train to become an ANBU so that I could protect the leaf village. I went to Tsunade and she told me to go to the Land of Water to work on it.

I was gone for a year. Then I got a message from Tsunade telling me to go to the Land of Wind because the Kazekage gave me a mission. It also said that I had to stop at the village in order to show how hard I've been training.

I got back to the village and took the ANBU test, and passed beyond flying colors. I stopped being a slut for a whole year, but I saw Shikamaru and that all went away.

"Hey Shika!" I said as I walked through the doors of the Nara home.

"YUKI!" He totally glomped me. I smiled and teased him.

"I'm an ANBU now." I said, and left for my first ANBU mission. My mask was a rabbit one. I got to the Sand village and meet up with the Sand ANBU.

"Hello" I said, sorta sluttish.

"Hello." They said. They brought me to the Kazekage's building. I walked in the office, and saw the love of my life. I walked over and sat on his desk, very sluttish.

Gaara's POV

I saw the leaf ANBU walked in that I asked to come help protect the village briefly. The Leaf Anbu and sat very whorish on my desk.

"Can you get of my desk please?" I asked, looking at the ANBU. It was a girl.

"Oh come on Gaara, why don't you just let me have some fun and play." I remembered that voice. It was of the woman that wouldn't die until she told me she loved me.

"Yuki?" I asked. She giggled and took her mask off, showing off her beautiful face. Her crimson eyes shined brightly. Her black hair still to her mid-back. Wait..DID I SAY SHE HAD A BEAUTIFUL FACE! I must be sick or something.

"You remember me. That's great Gaara-baby" That last comment made my face go cold.

"You will call me Lord Kazekage or Kazekage-sama." I said, slightly cold.

"Fine" she pouted. Then my student, Matsuri, ran in.

"GAARA-SENSEI!" She yelled, and lunged for me, trying to wrap her arms around my neck when Yuki put her arm out and clotheslined her.

"Who the hell are you?" Yuki asked, defensively.

"I'm Gaara-sensei's student, Matsuri. Who are you?" Matsuri had a crush on me and it made me want to die.

"I'm Yuki Uchiha. And if you know what's good for you, you'd think twice before touching MY man." She walked over and pushed her breast into my face. The other ANBU and my guards saw her face and almost died.

"She's the prettiest thing I've ever seen." One of my guards said. I almost fired him then and there. Matsuri looked at Yuki.

"You seem more like a slut then Gaara-sensei's girlfriend" We all heard a snap, like a twig breaking.

The next thing everyone knew, Matsuri had flown through a wall, actually, through all the walls and is now most likely on the ground outside of the Kage tower. Damn it Yuki was strong. It was hot. Wait, DID I THINK THAT HER STRENGTH MADE HER HOT! Yep, I was sick or something.

"Yuki. Was it necessary to break the building?" I asked, sweat dropping.

"She called me a slut." I sighed. Then Matsuri came in through the front door, panting from running up the stairs.

"YOU'RE SO STUPID! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST JUMP IN THROUGH THE HOLE IN THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING!" Yuki was trying to pick a fight.

"... GAARA-SENSEI!" Matsuri tried to get a hug from me, only to be clotheslined. I kept holding back a laugh as this happened. ...I said I had to hold back a laugh. I'm sick, where's a thermometer when I need one.

Well, Matsuri stood up and challenged Yuki to a battle, which was very stupid because I knew that Yuki could kill her if she felt like it. Yuki turned it down.

"I'm here to protect the village, not kill little bitches who don't know what real love is" I was impressed. Yuki has gotten mature. I remember how I freaked out a her after I kissed her and made her cry.

"And speaking of that. Hey Gaara-Baby. I need somewhere to crash, and I was wondering if I could crash at your place." She said very seductively, I almost had a nosebleed right then and there. But I didn't.

"Whatever, just stop calling me Gaara-Baby" I glared at her, and that only made her smile.

"But Gaara-Sensei. She'll defile your house." and with that Matsuri went flying out the hole she was hit out earlier and landed in front of the hospital.

"Fucking little bitch" Yuki grabbed her things and I asked an ANBU to escort her to my house. When I got home that night, I remembered it was only going to be me and Yuki because Temari and Kankuro were both sent on missions. I got in my room and saw Yuki, fast asleep on my bed. Great.