Chapter 6

Yuki's POV

Well, the rest of the month was pretty much the same as last month only i fight with Temari a few times a day. I bought bunny ear barrettes and matching tail to wear with my french maid outfit. My maid outfit had a small pocket on the back and since the bunny tail has a small hook, I hooked it on the pocket. Gaara blushed when he saw me in the full outfit. I always laughed at his blush, making it a tint redder.

I was bringing Gaara his lunch when I suddenly started to sing, something I loved doing but haven't since Sasuke left. I smiled and started skipping to the kage tower.

I walked into Gaara's office and slammed the lunch box on his desk, knocking him out of a trance he was in.

Gaara's POV

I was in the middle of some paperwork when I heard singing. I stopped and listened. It was beautiful. When it stopped I went into some sort of trance, which was broken when something was slammed on my desk. I looked up and saw Yuki.

"Here you go Kazekage-kun" I didn't like her nickname for me in public, but at least it had 'Kazekage' in it. She looked at me, then pulled me to the couch

She sat behind me and began massaging my back. I felt the tension I had melt away. She was good at this. Then she started humming. I recognized the song as Unwanted by Avril Lavigne. Temari listened to her music all the time and I hated it, but when Yuki hummed it, I felt more relaxed.

"You slut. Stop touching Gaara-Sensei" Matsuri just ruined my relaxness.

"Excuse me? I was giving him a message because I could tell he was tense. Tension isn't good for you and stresses your body out more. And Kazekage-kun has an extremely stressful job. I'm trying to be a good friend." Yuki considered me a friend? Well I guess we are. We talk and hang out a bit more then usual.

"Matsuri, Yuki is a guest of mine, and I'd like you to show respect to my friend" Yuki blushed because I admitted we were friends.

"B-but Gaara-Sensei? She's a whore. She only wants to screw you. She's only trying to get you in bed with her. I think you should just make her sleep on the street corner she belongs at." I heard a twig snap and knew it was Yuki's last nerve. Before she advanced toward Matsuri I wrapped my arms around her waist, making me go slightly pink and her blushing so red that it put my hair to shame.

"Yuki, please don't. We just finished fixing the hole you made last time." She calmed down and Matsuri left the room. I realized my arms were still around her and removed them. Yuki gave me the usual peck on the cheek and went to leave when I grabbed her arm.

"Yuki. There's a end of summer festival and I was wondering if you would sing at it?" Yuki smiled and nodded. She walked out, smiling bright. Did I make a big mistake? I sure as hell hope not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real quick, I usually wouldn't do something like this, but I'm making an exception. I have a friend that's looking for people to help with a MAP/MEP, and asked me to spread the word. So that is what I am doing!

It's about the Yu-Gi-Oh character named Astral and so we can show our love for him with song created for him by some very amazing people. If you are interested, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpXHtOV0uvo Thank you!