Chapter 9

"E-Eduard, w-w-what do I do?!?!"

"Why are you asking me?!?"

"Because I-"

"Because I'm so good with relationships, right?" He asked sarcastically. I huffed, "not the time, come on!" I groaned. I felt so conflicted. I didn't like Feliks. I didn't. I don't. I don't like Feliks. I can't like Feliks. I'm not gay.

"I'm not gay!"

"But you are," he said flatly.

I groaned, holding my head in my hands and shaking it, "Eduard, help me!"

"What the hell do I do?!?" He asked, I could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"Look... I'm going to bed now."

There was a pause, "It's noon?"

"Don't you dare judge what I do!"

"Okay, okay, what's your deal?!?" He huffed, "see you." He hung up. I let out a huff, and chucked my phone, cursing as the back fell off.

I fell straight backwards onto my bed, pulling the pillow over my head. "I am so done.... I'm so done with this summer!..." I huffed rather loudly. "I'm getting apple cider." I trudged down the stairs, grabbing a packet of the mixture and dumping it into a large mug. I turned the water on, sitting at the table and staring out the widow.

Feliks lives at the apartment right next to my house. But he's on another street. So the long way is going to the end of my street and walking down to his apartment. But the short way is fighting through the bushes behind my fence, and his apartments are right there.

The kettle whistled, and I stood up to pour the water. As soon as I did, I heard a knock. I quickly rushed over and opened the door, of course, I was in my pj's, which just so happened to be Mario themed.

"Hello?"

"Like, hi, Liet!"

I nearly choked on my cider, because for once, Feliks was dressed... Well, like I would dress. He had a pair of baggy jeans on, with a loose shirt and his hair was up in a ponytail.

"Hey, I- what's up?" I asked. He beamed, "My parents are out, and I like, was wondering if you wanted to come over?" He asked.

I blinked, "Netflix and chill..?" I asked unsurely.

He just laughed, "oh god, no, please, Liet, I'm not like that. I mean... Unless you want to." He smirked.

I bit my lip, "huh?"

He just grabbed my hands and pulled me out of my house, "c'mon! We can watch the Heathers!" He squealed.

But what did you say about Netflix and chill, you little fuckboy?

-

I was soon curled up on the couch with Feliks, watching the Heathers as Feliks repeated almost every line they said. I rolled my eyes, "this is just rated R mean girls." I said with an unamused expression.

The blonde huffed, "oh, Liet, you're just too negative! I love this movie!" He gushed.

"Huh."

"What's wrong with you today?" He asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Feelings." I replied.

"Feelings? For who?"

"Why do you think they're for someone?" I stared.

"Because that's what your face says. It obviously says, 'Im confused about my feelings and I just need to cry, eat chocolate, and masturbate."

My mouth fell open, "F-Feliks- I-"

"What? I have chocolate and lotion, if you need it!"

"STOP-"

"It's a natural thing!"

My face was bright red, "Yeah. Okay. The person I like... Probably doesn't like me back. There."

He smiled understandingly, "Liet, they'd be stupid not to."

"Then you must be an idiot."

"Like, what?"

"I- nothing."

And then we watched the Heathers in silence.