Chapter 15 (important note)

(Toris's POV)

My legs continued to carry me to my destination, the hospital, up near the church. I took deep breaths to stay calm.

Feliks hated me. And that was the one thing I never wanted to happen.

Sure, I hated him at first. At first.. But I never wanted him to hate me. I never thought he could hate me. I thought we were actually...

No, I'm not dwelling on that.

Before long, I was running. I was panting when I reached the hospital, leaning against the wall of the building to catch my breath. I didn't realize I could move so fast.

It was already getting dark, but I didn't care. Feliks's health was important. I walked into the hospital, holding my head in my hands and looking to the woman behind the counter.

"I-I'm looking for a Feliks-"

"The boy who just came in? Right down there." She informed me with a false smile plastered upon her lips. I nodded, trudging down the hallway, past rooms with several people inside.

When I reached the door with the name 'Feliks' on it, I could've guessed I would find the blond inside.

I knocked, before a doctor approached. "A visitor..?" He asked. I blinked, "I'm Toris. I- I need to see him." I stammered.

"Are you the Toris he's been begging for?" He asked.

I'm confused.

"He's asking for me..?" I muttered.

"He's begging for someone named 'Toris Lauranitis' to come in and see him." He filled me in. I felt a small spark of happiness from my stomach.

Wait, but he could still hate me. He's just waiting for me to come in so he can beat the shit out of me... In his condition..?

So he doesn't hate me...

The doctor pushes the door open and I enter the room, slowly but surely walking over to the bed. I blinked, looking down upon an injured- but somehow still fabulous- Feliks.

Tears welled in my eyes as I blinked them back. "F-Feliks.." I whispered.

He looked up to me, a hint of happiness in his expression. "Liet! I- I mean- Toris." He said stubbornly, crossing his arms over his chest. My arms sank as I sat down in the uncomfortable plastic chair placed next to him.

"Please don't be that way, Feliks... If you were in a better condition, i'd give the job up to you." I promised, nodding my head rapidly. He pouted, "Liet, why didn't you just tell me..?"

"Because I didn't want you to over-react."

His eyes widened and he gasped, "Me? Over-react?!? Do I, like, ever over-react!?!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. "You kinda just did." I informed.

He stayed silent. I actually broke the quiet by asking, "How injured are you..?"

He looked to me, "It was, like, a minor injury. A few scrapes and bruises, and I like, totally ruined my outfit. But I'm, like, fine." He admitted, with three 'like's.

I smiled. "That's good."

"Yeah." He stated flatly. I looked around the room, "Nice room."

"No it isn't. It's, like, totally horrendous. I could totally give it a makeover." He stated as a fact.

I chuckled softly. "I'm glad you're okay."

"I am, too..." He mumbled. "L... Liet?" He asked. I looked to him, eyes hopeful.

"I'm sorry that I over-reacted. I just.. You know that I-..."

"I know, Feliks. I know. I'm sorry." I whispered.

I love you.

-

AN:: OKAY, so, what my important note is, is that...

IM GOING TO WRITE A SEQUEL! Yes! Since I got over 1k on this, I'm deciding to write a fic after this.

Depending on the ship, it will be-

I Despise You (fruk or pruaus/can)

I Love You (Sufin)

I Tolerate You (Dennor)

So please, tell me what ship you would like! I really need to know, it would help me immensely. Thank you!