Chapter 2

(2 weeks later)

"Hey, welcome back!" Feliciano greeted me, waving crazily while Ludwig just nodded in acknowledgment towards me. I smiled and tipped my head, knowing that it was just to be polite. I didn't actually have a real 'friend' in here. I mean, acquaintances, yeah. But true 'friends'? No. I told you, I was a social outcast.

Anyways, it was finals week at school, and today was the audition day for the next musical. I think it was called 'Sweeney Todd'... All I knew was that it was a 'horror', and I wanted to play the part of Antony really badly. It might be because a certain girl is most likely going to be playing Johanna, but that's besides the point.

(No it isn't.)

"Everyone, please, can I have your attention to the stage, aru?" An unfamiliar voice called. When I looked to the stage, there were four men standing upon it. This surprised me a bit, though it shouldn't have. It was just the new summer interns.

By the looks of it, this should be interesting. One of them had long, dark brown hair gathered in a side pony tail, while the one next to him had almost blonde hair and was heftily built. The next two were also unique. One had an almost childish appearance, with some extra weight (just a little) and a bright smile. The man next to him was taller, and had a very stoic expression. He almost looked scary, so I just looked to the side pony guy.

"Hello!" The one next to stoic guy greeted and smiled sweetly. "I'm Tino, and I'll be your director for this show!" He explained, giggling softly before looking to the man next to him. "And this right here is...." He began, dragging on the 'is' for a while before sighing.

"This is Berwald." He introduced.

"... He's my wife." Berwald stated in a deep voice, looking down to Tino, who blushed and laughed nervously. "W-what..?" He stuttered out, laughing it off the best he could. There must be some history there.

"Ni hao! My name is Yao Wang!" The side ponytail guy greeted warmly, smiling at us before waving slightly. I smiled a bit, he seemed nice enough.

"My name is Ivan. It's very nice to meet you all, da?" He smiled almost childishly at us, closing his eyes and tilting his head to add to the effect. Yao seemed to be a bit wary of him. More history, probably.

"I'm working lights." Berwald stated.

"Costumes and set." Ivan said happily.

"Music and choreography!" Yao smiled.

"And I'm directing the whole thing!" Tino smiled, winking at us. "I believe this cast will have great potential, by the looks of it." He said enthusiastically. "I really hope we can pull it off!" He clapped.

And that was the moment that the swinging doors flung open, only to reveal a blonde boy with shoulder length hair, panting heavily.

"I'm, like, so sorry I was late." He exclaimed with a bit of a valley girls vibe to his voice.

I'm pretty sure that was the kid that was listening in on Godspell a few weeks ago.

"Holy crap..." I mumbled. Not him.

Anyone but him.