Chapter 4: Do I?

Kambria's POV:

Draven was Face Timing his best friend Ethan, as always. I was talking to both of them but, I couldn't stop looking into Ethan's brown eyes, I've never liked brown but right now they are my favorite color. I love how he does his hair and his tan skin. "WAIT STOP WHAT AM I THINKING!" I thought to myself. Do I like him? I have to get out of here, quick. "I have to go do homework now, talk to you guys later!" I said quickly.

Ethan's POV

I was Face Timing Draven and Kambria today, I kept noticed her big brown eyes and how they sparkled, her beautiful smile, she's prefect.... I trailed off in my own thoughts when I quickly realized what I was doing. I can't think this way, it's my best friends twin sister. Do I like her? She had a worried look on her face and quickly ran off saying she had homework to do, I didn't believe her. Something was going on. "What was that about?" I said playing it cool.

Draven POV:

There is something really weird going on between my best friend and my sister, I saw the way they looked at one another. Do they like each other?

THAT'S IT FOR NOW
Sorry I didn't get to any of the drama it was just my first chapter so taking it slow.

BUAK BUAK BIZNATCHES