Chapter 19: Coma

Ethan's POV:

We had a nice relaxing camping trip. We went swimming, looked at the stars, we even went hiking. But back to my dad. My mom said that he was in severe condition, and he is very lucky to have made it this far and with the machines he should be able to heal up! That is really good news, the only problem is... I talk to my dad about everything.

Kambria's POV:

Over the weekend Ethan found out that his dad should be healed up if he stayed plugged into the machine. I could tell it was bothering him a lot. No matter how hard he tried to stop, I could tell in the way he talked, the way his eyes looked. Him and his dad are really close, I don't know what he is going to go to do without him. When he is down they cheer each other up, he can't do that in a coma.

Ethan's Mom's POV (He isn't answering me so idk what her name is)

I was so sad, but I was more worried about Ethan, he needs his father. They are almost like best friends.

Draven's POV:

As soon as I got to the hospital they let me into the room and Ethan and Kambria were just stirring there, silent. I could tell they enjoyed each other's company, but Ethan is going to probably spend a lot of time with me now. I feel really bad, but maybe this is how Ethan and Kambria become close.

HOW DO YOU EVEN RELATIONSHIP!!! I don't know how to do that but based on the books/movies I have read/seen, it seems accurate. I also wanted to make him die but I was told no.

BUAK BUAK BIZNATCHES