Chapter 15: School

Kambria's POV:

(Monday) The date was amazing. Well time to go to school. I wonder how Ethan will act at school since he still hasn't told anyone other than my brother.

Ethan's POV:

I think I'm going to act like nothing has changed except for Kambria and I, kind of like everyone already knows. I wonder how people will react. Well time for school.

Draven's POV:

If Ethan acts like he isn't dating Kambria I'm going to be pissed. It'll break her heart and if he makes her sad he won't be living anymore.

Kambria's POV:

(At school) I see Ethan's car park in the parking lot. I get a bit nervous and stand there watching him. Ethan walks up to me and holds my hand. He walks me inside and goes to his friends, still holding my hand. Someone in the group says "Look the looser won't leave Ethan alone. Why is she here?" Ethan walks to him, grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. Then he punches the guy that said that. I smile because he was protecting me. Someone else shouted "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Ethan shouted back "Because he was talking bad about my girl!" My friends started laughing. The rest of the school day people were ignoring Ethan because he was hanging out with the "weird" group and he was dating me. He's sacrificed his popularity for me and I couldn't be happier.

Sorry for such a short chapter I couldn't think of anything else.

Meow Meow my kitties!

See you soon!