Chapter 5: Heartbreak

Ethan's POV:

I was going to school dressed nicer than usual for a nobody to everyone else but me, OK STOP THINKING THAT!! I was walking in the hall and there is my favorite group, Kat, Dylan, Destiny, Draven, and Kambria. My heart started beating fast, I had a hard time breathing and I felt the butterflies in my stomach. Why am I feeling this way, she isn't even popular. Come to think of it, why does Draven even hangout with them anyway? I was waking up ready to join the "weird group", I personally thought they were cool, and then there is the EX BFF Lily came and interrupted, what did she want.

Kambria's POV:

I was talking with my all of my friends in a group when I see him coming, I swear I felt my heart fall out of my butt, I had a hard time breathing because he takes my breath away, but then I see the brat Lily come along, what does she want?

Lily POV:

I wanted Ethan so bad, I mean he is cute. I get what I want.

Kambria's POV:

I saw Lily walk right up to Ethan and KISS HIM, I couldn't take it, I ran off and locked my self in math, Lily kissed him, HOW COULD SHE!!!! I was crying so much I threw up. I couldn't breath anymore...

Ethan's POV

Lily kissed me, THAT SLUT, SHES LIKED DRAVEN SINCE 4th GRADE!! It's probably all to get him jealous. I pushed her off and yelled that it will never happen. I looked to see my friends, but they were all gone, were they mad?

IT'S SO WEIRD CALLING THEM CUTE!!!! IT MAKES ME SICK!!!
Also I had to ask Dani what Ethan looked like.
Hope you liked all the drama!

BUAK BUAK BIZNATCHES