Chapter 11: The Note Effect

Kambria's POV:

I should've known he didn't love me. It was probably just that Oreo game. (Play rock, paper, scissors, and the winner chooses who the looser asks out) I'm currently in my bedroom after a day of Ethan ignoring me crying my eyes out. Why would he do such a thing?

Ethan's POV:

I can't believe Kambria just kisses people then walks away! UGH! WHY WOULD SHE DO SUCK A THING TO ME?

Lily's POV: I hope I made the slut cry. She deserves it. Time to Skype Ethan with this revealing dress on. Hopefully while he's heartbroken he'll come to his senses and go out with me. *Skypes Ethan*

Ethan's POV:

Lily is Skyping me. What does she want? OMFG! WHAT IS SHE WEARING? Yup, she's a slut. I immediately hang up and realize what is happening. I call Kambria next.

Kambria's POV:

Ethan is calling me... why? I pick up and he tells me to meet at Starbucks. I walk in and see him waiting. He stands and hugs me. He apologizes for ignoring me. Then he says "We need revenge, Lily gave me a note saying that you kiss guys then walk off .*takes out the note* See? She just Skyped me showing off most of her body but i hung up and realized what's happening." I thought and said "Lets trick her into thinking you like her but when she tries to ask you out run away, grab me, hold me, and kiss me right in front of her!" "It's set, we start tomorrow" Ethan says.

Meow Meow my kitties!

See you soon!