Chapter 6: Telling the Friends

Destiny's POV:

I am the only one that followed Kambria, she went to math class. The door is locked and she is crying, no it sounds like she is dying. I knock on the door, "Sorry, I just..." She trailed off. I brought her back in the room and she cried on my shoulder. She breaks the silence,"I have to tell you something."

Draven's POV:

My sister is hurt, but I have to find a way to talk to Ethan about what just happened. After he yelled at Lily, he stood there, defeated. I went up to him and looked in his eyes, he was hurt, too. I brought him to the reading class, we sit in silence, "I have to tell you something." He says without making eye contact. The bells rings and we go to class. What did he have to tell me?

Dylan's POV:

I don't know what happened today but Kat went to my house with me, we were sent a message by Destiny to meet behind the library ASAP, it's urgent. "It's Destiny, so bring the jar opener." Kat joked.

Kambria's POV:

It's time to tell them. We meet behind the library, as planned. "Why do you guys have a jar opener?" "Destiny texted us." "Oh I see, anyway I wanted, no I have to tell you guys this, I mean his eyes and smile, the way he says my name...." I trailed off. "Well, what is it?" Destiny asked. My eyes started to fill with tears, I wasn't ready to tell them,"I LIKE ETHAN!!" I blurted out tears streaming down my face as I ran away. What did I just do?

Draven's POV:

I made Ethan come to my house so he could explain what happened. He was still hurt, but he just said "I can't take it anymore, I like your sister, her laugh, they way she doesn't care what people think, how she's herself." He got up and ran, I didn't get to see his face.

Ethan's POV:

I told Draven, I didn't want him to see me upset, I ran. Why did I tell him, why didn't I say it was all fine? What did I just do?

I'm sorry I am not good at writing. Idk what I just wrote, well I hope you like it! Also this is longer than the rest!

BUAK BUAK BIZNATCHES