Chapter 17: Bad Night

Kambria's POV:

Ethan asked me out, we have been spending a lot of time together lately. This weekend he was aloud to take me camping. I LOVE camping. This night was perfect, until he was on his phone for 20 mins, I don't know who he was talking to. But it just hurt my feelings. I'm his girlfriend. He has been on the phone what is he talking about, it's been 30 mins. I go in the tent and start crying.

Ethan's POV:

I was cuddling Kambria looking at the stars when I got a call from my mom, my dad got into a car accident and he's in the hospital. She told me it's pretty bad. When all of a sudden Kambria leaves and goes into the tent. Somethings wrong but this is important too. I am going to have to tell her what's happening and go to the hospital. I am trying not to cry, it's hard.

Kambria's POV:

Ethan comes into the tent and I can tell he is holding back tears. I can tell by his beautiful eyes, he's hurting. "Kambria we have to go to the hospital now! Just shove the tent tin the car we don't have time to fold it up. I'll explain on the way." The pain in his voice hurts me so I do as he says. I see a tear fall down his face, the tear looks so wonderful against his tan skin.

Ethan's POV:

I hold back all the tears as much as i can as I explain to Kambria what happened, but when I saw my mom crying, I couldn't help it tears came down my face as we hugged each other, you could tell it hurt he deep inside. All of a sudden a nurse comes out.

CLIFF HANGER!! Haha Dani you have to decide what is gonna happen. We had school today and OMG it was so awkward cause if this.

BUAK BUAK BIZNATCHES