Chapter 21: YOU!

Kambria's POV:

I noticed the same person in the black looking at my friend group all day, but I didn't want to make a scene and look go up to this person.

Ethan's POV:

I noticed every time that I hung out with Kambria and the group she was looking at this person in all black. They seemed to be stalking us.

Draven's POV:

I need to talk to them about why they are so distracted, is something going on in their relationship?

Kat's POV:

Ok they are still distracted. What the hell?

Lily's POV:

Something is going in with Kambria, my bestie.

Dylan's POV:

Everyone seems so distracted.

Destiny's POV:

I have no idea what is going on, but I have to pee!

*Time skip to after school*

Kambria's POV:

I got everyone on Skype, we were in a chat from 7PM to 2AM. But around 11ish I brought up the person I saw staring at us all day, it found out Ethan saw it, too. Draven, Kat, and Dylan were trying to figure out why I was so distracted, and Destiny just has to pee but is scared of the toilet flush. We made up a plan that tomorrow at school we will just casually walk up to this person, but from different angles and see what happens.

*Time skip to school*

Ethan's POV:

We all go into different directions, except for Destiny. She was the one to approach the person in all black. After she did that we all snuck up and.... "YOU?!?"

Is this the person that wrote the note? Who is it? Also Ethan Christian and Mackenzie please follow me OstrichLover365 BECAUSE I KEEP ASKINH YOU TO BUT YOU WONT!!!!
Anyway,

BUAK BUAK BIZNATCHES