Chapter 10: She Has What?

Lily's POV:

I run home crying, I don't care about finishing school, I wanted him I'm supposed to get what I want! I have to do something, but what?

Kambria's POV:

OMG HE ASKED ME OUT! He kissed me right after! I just hope he doesn't know it's my first. It was amazing!! I saw Lily run away but why should I care?

Ethan's POV:

I finally had the balls to ask her out. I kissed her and it was the best thing I have ever experienced! It's like she's a natural. I saw Lily run away crying. She a slut and deserves it.

Destiny's POV:

EW THEY KISSED!!! I'M GONNA THROW UP COOTIES!!

Kat's POV:

#Kethan

Draven's POV:

If he breaks her heart I swear he will not be living anymore!

Dylan's POV:

Goals Af!

*Time skip to the next day*

Lily's POV:

I have something up my sleeve to get here back. Once I've entered the building I see him. I walk up to him and hand him a paper.

Ethan's POV:

I walk into school all happy thinking nothing can bring me down, then I see Lily and she hands me this paper,"What's this?" "It's to get checked out, don't you know Kambria has Mono? She kisses guys all the time." And then she walks off. I can't believe Kambria would do this to me, how could she?

Kambria's POV:

Ethan's been ignoring me all day, and I think it has to do with Lily, but what would Lily want with my boyfriend, she likes Draven, does she?

Ok so about Lily, she's not really like this, it's just for the story, also it's not that good, and me and Dani have nothing better to do so sorry for the spam.

BUAK BUAK BIZNATCHES