Chapter 16: Another Note

Kambria's POV:

I had a smile all day today, until I found a note in my locker,

*The Note*
Hey whore just wanted to tell you to stay away from my man, I mean you're not even popular. He is just using you to be closer friends to your brother. You guys aren't on the same scale for, well, anything! Your an ugly, weird, loser whose a nobody. See you on the flip side!
*Note Ends*

I didn't know who it was since Lily apologized, I'll call Destiny, she keeps her promises and she promised she would always be there for me.

Destiny's POV:

I was laying in my bed, trying to see witch foot was bigger than the other, when Kambria called me almost in tears, I immediately went to her house. She just cried for 10 minutes. She said that she found an anonymous note in her locker. I know Kat is good at finding out and handling things like this so I texted her what happened.

Ethan's POV:

Kat got my number from Kambria and texted me. She texted "Listen to any drama and find out if anyone else likes you." I replied with "Okay, I'm guessing something happened. I don't need to know though."

Draven's POV:

I heard the conversation Kambria and Destiny had and I also I read Ethan's texts to Kat. I decided to listen to the drama to help as much as I could

I fixed this chapter and now there is someone else after Ethan.

Meow Meow my kitties!

See you soon!