Chapter 1: The Notice

Ethan's POV:

(playing soccer) "Pass it to me!" I shouted and one of my teammates shot the ball to me and I kicked it into the goal. My team shouted "GOAL" and picked me up. I was having a great time then I noticed this really cute girl talking and dancing around like fools with her friends. I had this weird feeling in my chest and didn't know what it was. When my team put me down I asked my best friend, Draven, who she was and he hit the back of my head hard. I was really confused but then he said "Dude that's my twin! How did you not know that?"  "Sorry, you never talk about her" I said while rubbing the spot where he hit me.

Kambria's POV:

Destiny, Dylan, Kat, and I were singing Secrets by Mary Lambert and dancing around. I heard some people shout "GOAL" and it startled all of us so we turned around to see what happened. That's when I noticed my brother's friend staring at me and I turned in embarrassment. Kat noticed me and asked if I was okay and I said I was just fine then started singing the song over again and everyone turned back and sang with me.

Sorry it was a short chapter, this is my first time writing and I didn't know what else to put. Now to find what I'm going to put as an ending for every chapter/story... hmmmm... How about this!

Meow Meow my kitties!
See you soon!