Chapter 22: The Mystery Guy

Kat's POV:

We all reached the stalker and yelled "YOU!" I screamed "Did you write that note??" the hooded face nodded yes and I slapped the person. Kambria tore the hood down to reveal a boy's face. I've seen him walking around the school, I think his name was Anthony. I'm going to kill this kid.

Ethan's POV:

A boy wrote that note? That means he's gay or Bi.. a boy likes me.. it's weird to think of. I still hate this guy for writing that stuff about Kambria. Kat grabs his arm and looks like she's going to rip it off. Kat punches him in the stomach twice before Destiny grabs her, she's violent. Kambria suddenly clings onto me when the guy looks at her and me. Dylan gets in between us, protecting us in case the guy does something. Kat breaks the silence with "I've seen you walking around school and I know you're name's Anthony. Why would you write such a thing to Kambria? I'm going to kill you for that!"

(OMG) Anthony's POV:

Ethan should've been mine. That one girl wants to kill me and boy is keeping me from hurting Kambria. Ethan is mine, he may not be gay but I'll convert him. I see the boy's face that is keeping me from Kambria, he's cute.. No I can't think that. I start to run because I'm going to die if I don't get out of here soon but someone grabs my arm and drags me back, it's that violent girl. She drops me on the ground and I'm laying down now with her foot on my chest, keeping me from getting up.

Kambria's POV:

I was a little scared of that Anthony guy but I knew my friends, my brother, and Ethan would protect me. Draven looked really pissed and I could tell he was thinking the same thing as Kat but he isn't as physical. I know Ethan is perfect but why would a guy like him?

OMFG Drama bomb! Hehe. Sorry for the short chapter though.

Meow meow my kitties!

See you soon!