Chapter 18: The Hospital

Ethan's POV:

The nurse tells us "He might not make it over night. You'd better say your goodbyes now." I run to Kambria and start sobbing into her shoulder. She squeezes me and whispers "Shh.. Your father is a survivor, I'm sure he'll make it." I lift my head and look into her eyes and say "I'm going to talk to my dad, you can come too." She nods and follows me into the hospital.

Kambria's POV:

He walks quickly into his father's hospital room, I struggle to keep up. When he opens the door we both see his dad in critical condition and unconscious. He walks over to the hospital bed and I hug him from behind setting my head on his shoulder. He grabs my hand, turns around, and hugs me tightly while crying softly. I kiss his cheek and run my hands through his hair. He slowly calms down and holds his father's hand and says "Hey dad, I have my girlfriend here with me. I know you didn't get to meet her but she's here now.." he pauses and wipes his eyes and painfully smiles "please pull through..." He then turns and takes my hand and gets back into the car. He starts driving towards the camping ground again. We get there and he quietly sets up the tent again.

Ethan's POV:

I decided a night alone with Kambria would be the best thing for me right now. "Thank you for baring through that with me. I think spending time with you will make me happy tonight." I say. She starts blushing and giggles a bit, I forgot how she thinks.. oh well. I could tell she wasn't sure exactly what I meant and it made me smile a bit. She put a blanket and a big pillow on the hood of the car. We lied together for a few hours just watching the stars with my arm around her. At around midnight we cleaned up and got in the tent.

I wanted to get revenge and end it like this but I have to write the next one too because she wrote two...shizzz..

Meow meow my kitties!

See you soon!