Chapter 9: The Big Question

Destiny's POV:

Ethan and Draven were physically fighting, they're besties though. I wonder what that was all about. Oh well, I guess it's just another "girl fight."

Dylan's POV:

I was talking to Lily earlier and she heard that one of the boys in the bathroom heard Draven talking about Ethan liking his sister. Of course Lily knows the drama. I should tell Kambria.

Kat's POV:

Destiny is scared of the bathroom so I went with her during recess and stood leaning against the stall door. Kambria came looking for us so we talked while Destiny went to the bathroom. Dylan came running in and took Kambria's shoulders and said "Ethan likes you, that's why your brother punched him!" Kambria  just laughed it off like she was lying. We went outside again when Destiny finished.

Destiny's POV:

We were standing in a little circle talking when Draven came running in between all of us and I almost peed again because he scared me. He grabbed one of Kambria's shoulders and said "Go find Ethan" then ran off. Kambria started blushing and we laughed.

Kambria's POV:

I left the girls and one boy to find Ethan. My heart was racing and my head was spinning. I found him and walked over shyly. He told me to wait by the big tree in one of the corners. I walked over to the tree and waited nervously. The girls and Dylan ran over and started to tease me. Kat saw Ethan coming and grabbed them and ran off.

Destiny's POV:

Kat grabbed me and started running. We watched them from afar while dying of laughter, I almost threw up because I laughed so hard.

Ethan's POV:

I saw Kambria's friends run off but I didn't care. I was going to do it, I was going to ask Kambria out. She stood there watching me nervously. I stood in front of her smiling. I took her hand, leaned to her ear and whispered "Love me, stay with me, go out with me.." I stood up straight again and she was in tears of joy. She nodded yes and hugged me. I picked her up and her legs wrapped around me, then I kissed her.

Destiny, Dylan, and Kat's POV: I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER!!!

Lily's POV: HE KISSED HER! THAT WHORE! ETHAN IS MINE! NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!

Meow Meow my kitties!

See you soon!