Chapter 13: What Will They Think?

(It's Saturday in the story and real life hehe)

Lily's POV:

(crying in her room bathroom) I can't believe Kambria or Ethan would do this... They tricked me.... They've hurt me.

Kambria's POV:

I don't know what the people at school are going to think of Ethan and I. My friends already know, they're a little surprised that this happened but they're willing to hang out with him, but his friends don't know and I doubt they'll like me. Maybe, I mean like Ethan, the sporty hunk, fell for me, the dorky weirdo. I guess I'll have to wait an find out.

Ethan's POV:

What will my friends think of Kambria? I'm madly in love with her, but they aren't. How will this effect my social standing? Why am I thinking of this? I should just be happy I'm dating the best girl in the world, Kambria.

Draven's POV:

Lily has been telling a lot of lies about Ethan and my sister to me lately. She keeps saying that he's being mean to her but when I see them together they're really happy and when I ask about him Kambria always says "He's the best thing that's happened to me since when I became good friends with Dylan, Destiny, and Kat in 3rd grade!" She also keeps asking me out but I just turn her down and walk away every time.

Kat's POV:

I wonder how the world will react to...hmm, what should I call them? How about Kethan, K for Kambria and then Ethan for him! I wonder how the world will react to Kethan.

Destiny's POV:

I'm board, imma call Dani. *Calls* "Sip" Dani replies with the same word, Sip. (Once Destiny misspelled sup and we now say Sip, true story) We talked about Beastie things then got on the topic of Kambria and Ethan. She said "We should call them #Kethan" and I shouted "YYAAAASSS" into the phone. We talked about how people would react, then we started talking about High School Musical because we were saying what if they broke into song to tell everyone. We fought over weather the movie was good or not. I said it was awesome an she said it was a baby movie. Of course I won but she doesn't like it still. We hung up after than and went to bed.

I hope you liked that! It was so weird calling Ethan a hunk because I know him in real life. I think I'm going to write an author's note telling you guys about the weird words we use with each other. As Destiny said before, If you read this Lily we know you aren't evil like how we make you in the story. You're our friend and we love you Lily!

Meow Meow my kitties!

See you soon!