Chapter 14: First Date

Ethan's POV:

Me and Kambria have rarely spent time alone, maybe we could go on a date? I should probably ask Draven if it's ok?

Kambria's POV:

I was on a group Skype chat with the "weird group" when Dylan brought up Ethan. "Well I want to hang out more with him, maybe a date... I'm hoping he asks." Just then Draven walks into the room and starts talking to us. We had to quickly change the conversation. He hates when I talk about Ethan.

Draven's POV:

I was bored so I went into Kambria's room and started to talk to them, when I got a call from Ethan. I left the room. "Hey, uh Draven um, can I ask you something?" He said very nervously. "Sure... what's up?" "Well I ,uh, just wanted to know if I could... take Kambria on a date to the movies?"
No matter how much I didn't what him to go with my sister, I knew I had to let him go for a happy, healthy relationship. "Yeah dude, it's fine." I was playing it off cool, he better not lay a finger on her.

Ethan's POV:

Since I just got permission to go on a date with Kambria, time to call her and ask her to it! "Hey! How are you?" She asked in her bubbly tone. "I'm good, I just wanted to know if you would like to see a movie with me?" "A movie, I WOULD LOVE TO, when will it be?"
"Friday at 8?" "K, I will see you there!"
Then she hangs up.

Kat's POV:

"OMG YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA WEAR!"

Dylan's POV:

"YOU HAVE YO SMELL GOOD FOR WHEN HE KISSES YOU!"

Destiny's POV:

"Ew, cooties."

*Time skip to Friday night*

Kambria's POV:

I decided to wear brown pants with a tan owl shirt, brown leather bag, brown ankle heel boots, and a gold leaf bracelet. (outfit showed above or to the side somewhere)

Ethan's POV

I decided to just dress casual. Red's my favorite color so I wore a red shirt and black jeans with some Vans. Time to go and pick up Kambria. One I arrive there I knock on the door to see Kambria, she is so beautiful I couldn't help but smile. She wanted to watch the minions movie, so we did. I didn't watch it, I couldn't take my eyes off of here, she was the definition of perfection. She made eye contact with me, we leaned and kissed. Our lips moved in sync while the minions were laughing in the background.

Kambria's POV

He couldn't take his eyes off of me, so I looked into his eyes and kissed. It wasn't the best movie to kiss with but, it was magical because he was there with me.

OMG EW THEY KISSED AGAIN!! I haven't been in a relationship idk hi they work that's why this is so awkward.

BUAK BUAK BIZNATCHES