Chapter 2: Weirdos

Kat's POV:

I got home from school and put in my headphones to listen to music when I got a text. I unlocked my phone and saw it was from Kambria.

*The Text*

"Sup biatch! I saw my brother's friend staring at me today at recess and idk what to think of it. HALP!"

I immediately replied "HAHA! SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!!! But in all honesty he probably just saw us being dorks and was laughing at us, he is a popular person." She Skyped me and we talked for a while about random things only close friends talk about. After I ended the call I got some food and texted Destiny, Kambria, and Dylan in our group chat. We talked about more random stuff then I went to bed.

Ethan's POV:

I can't stop thinking of that girl Kambria. I don't know why but she's on my mind constantly tonight, it's probably nothing. I'll just go to sleep. (2 hours later at 1 am) UGH! I can't sleep,  thoughts of Kambria keep creeping into my mind. I'm just going to listen to music and hopefully fall asleep.

*NEXT DAY KITTIES*

Ethan's POV still:

*yawn and stretch* I hate school so much, I don't wanna go today. Maybe I'll see Kambria today. Wait what, why am I thinking such a thing about a nobody? Oh well, I'll just get ready. (skipping morning routine and he's now at school) As I walk into school some of the girls greet me and I meet up with Draven and my other friends. Then I hear some girls shouting "BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVER WHELMED!" I look to see who it was and it was the weird girls.

Destiny's POV: MEEP! My friends and I was shouting a 1D song because the annoying girls (popular girls) were talking about them. When we finished the girls were giving us glares and the popular boys were staring at us with an annoyed and confuzzled look. We busted out laughing when Kambria's brother, Draven, walked over and started shouting the rest of the song and we joined in.

That's all for this chapter

Meow Meow my kitties!

See you soon!