Chapter 3: There is someone walking behind you

"Stop the car" Carmen said while looking around, Eden stopped the car right next to the Golden Nugget.

Smiling, Eden looked at Carmen, she looked at him and said "Thanks for the ride, Eden" Carmen smiled and was about to leave when Eden stopped her, "Hey Carmen, I was thinking" Carmen looked at Eden and hesitated, "Wanna eat dinner someday?" Eden asked awkwardly.

Carmen got out of the car, she smiled at Eden and took her bag.

"Trust me, you don't want to have dinner with me, thanks again" She left Eden.

Eden was quite disappointed, he began to like Carmen. He got out of the car and followed Carmen. He was like a shadow walking right behind her, first he thought that he should ask Carmen why she doesn't want to have dinner however he thought that the way Carmen is walking is quite suspicious so he decided to follow her footsteps.

Carmen went into a very dark alley full of homeless people sleeping in cardboard boxes, Eden was starting to think that he should go back to his car and leave before he gets into trouble however his curiosity was so strong he had to find out what Carmen was up to. At the very end of an alley there were big doors and a tall man wearing a black suit was standing in the doorway laughing and talking with two girls. Carmen smiled at the man and asked him something, he answered and she went inside the building.

Eden decided to go inside as well however the man stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going" The man gave him a dirty look, "I'm Carmen's friend" Eden answered. The two women looked at the tall man in black and quickly left, "Well then, Carmen's friend. Go ahead" the man pushed Eden into the doors.

Eden fell into the building which was actually an enormous nightclub, everyone was dancing around to the psychotic music, others were drinking alcohol and laughing whilst watching naked girls dancing on the tables.

Eden was shocked and he wondered why Carmen came here. You could barely breathe because the whole club was full of cigarette smoke and the music was so loud Eden was getting a headache.

Just when he was about to leave he saw Carmen. Eden was absolutely shocked as soon as he saw what Carmen was doing.