Chapter 13: At the Hospital

Mario and Carmen arrived at the Sunrise Hospital (*NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: i hope the hospital is not copyrighted LOL)

Carmen jumped out of the car, Mario just looked at Carmen leaving and decided to follow her before she does anything stupid.

She entered the hospital. Carmen always hated hospitals because when she was abused by Tony, she usually ended up in the hospital.

"Excuse me, where can i find Franklin Wales" Carmen asked the receptionist, she looked at at at the computer and then gave Carmen a dirty look. "Are you related to Mr Wales?" the woman asked her. Carmen knew that they wont let her see him if she says no. "Yes, he's my.....boyfriend" Carmen lied. The woman nodded, and looked at Mario and Carmen suspiciously.

"Since when is Frankie your boyfriend?" Mario was very confused. The thing is even though Mario was charming and adored by all the ladies he wasnt very smart. "Since now, just shut up" Carmen replied whilst looking inpatiently at the receptionist.

"Mr Wales, is in room 4 which is upstairs" the receptionist gave Carmen a fake smile.

Carmen walked over to the lift. "Is he really your boyfriend?" Mario whispered, "No you idiot, i only said it because otherwise she wouldnt let me visit him". The lift finally arrived. They went inside. They were silent for the whole 'journey'.

They arrived and Carmen stormed out of the lift and looked for Room 4.

"Hey i found it" Mario informed Carmen.

Frankie was asleep. He didnt look too well, his face had no colour and he looked sad. Carmen sat next to Frankie and grabbed his hand. As soon as Carmen touched Frankie he woke up.

Frankie smiled a little. "Hey" he whispered, "Im so sorry" Carmen started crying and hugged Frankie. "Sorry for what doll?" Frankie joked and touched Carmen's hair. "Its my fault Frankie" Carmen sobbed, "Dont blame yourself baby, its not your fault. It never was yur fault" Frankie lifted Carmen's head up and cleaned the tears from her face. Carmen smiled a little. "Thank you" she whispered, and Frankie just smiled. "How are you feeling?" Carmen asked Frankie. Frankie was about to answer when a nurse came inside. "Hello, you two need to leave, the patient needs to rest" the nurse insisted. Carmen looked at Frankie, "Go, ill be fine" Frankie winked and smiled. "Bye" she gave Frankie a long look and she left the room.

Carmen was walking toward the lift with Mario behind her. She suddenly thought of an idea. She looked back at Mario, he was adjusting the time on his watch.

Carmen quietly walked over to the stairs and run as fast as she could. She runaway and Mario didnt even notice.