Chapter 10: Silence before the thunder

Tony walked inside his office. Tony was sitting at his desk whilst smoking a cigar. Tony was a big man, he wore a suit and smiled as soon as he saw Frankie.

"Frankie! Haven't seen you in ages buddy!", Frankie smiled at Tony and gave him a brotherly hug. Tony pointed to the seat in front of him, Frankie sat down. "Do you know why I'm here" Tony looked at Frankie. Tony did not look like Carmen at all. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. " Let me guess, business?" Frankie lied. Tony laughed and shook his head. "My daughter, Carmen. That bitch run away" Tony's tone became serious.

The thing is, everybody feared Tony Gerard. He was the cousin of the Godfather of the Irish Mafia, technically he was Frankie's boss.

"She did?" Frankie was sweating and stressing out, he was scared.

Tony didn't care about Carmen, he just promised to the most influential man in Nevada, Mario Pucci, that he can marry Carmen. "Are you alright pal?" Tony threw his cigar in the bin, and asked Frankie with curiosity. Frankie was pale like a ghost, his red cheeks were no longer red. Frankie knew that Tony always wanted Carmen to marry Mario Pucci. And for some reason, he just didn't want that to happen to her.

"Listen Tony, she aint here. But if I ever see her ill call you" Frankie assured Tony, he stood up but suddenly a man entered the room. He was big and Frankie knew that something bad is going to happen. "I saw Carmen, she was with some guy. They left the PussCave so I followed them, they went to the Golden Nugget" the man announced. "Thanks Daniel, go and get them for me" Tony commanded and the man left. Frankie closed his eyes. "You were saying that you don't know where she is, right Frank?" Tony stood up. "Listen Tony, I had no idea she was here" Frankie explained, Tony took out the gun from his pocket and shot Frankie. Frankie collapsed on the floor, he got shot in his right lung and couldn't breathe. Blood was everywhere. Tony lit up a new cigar, and left Frankie.