Chapter 7: Hello Heroin,My old friend

Carmen went inside the toilet, it was quite big. There were two women sniffing cocaine and there was one woman lying on the floor vomiting.

Carmen went inside the cabinet and started crying. She hadnt cried for ages, since the day she left her 'home' or since she left 'hell'.

She stopped crying, she hated it. It made her feel weak and reminded her of the days when her father always beated her up for small things such as not responding to his question.

She came out of the cabinet and washed her face. "Hey hun" one of the woman smiled at Carmen, "This is going to make you feel better" she gave Carmen her library card and on it were two stripes of white powder, the other woman gave her a dollar. Carmen sniffed the stripes with the dollar. "Thanks" she mumbled. Both of the women smiled and left.

Carmen looked in the mirror, she left a bit better but what she needed right now is heroin.

As fast as she could, Carmen walked up the stairs and went inside her room. Yes, she lived in the PussCave. Luckily the walls were sound proof and she was never bothered by the loud music.

She walked over to her bag and took out the ready needle with heroin inside. She tried to look for a vein.

It took her about 10 minutes to find a vein, she finally found one in her thigh. Carefully, trying to avoid the muscle she injected herself.

She felt happy as soon as the magic substance entered her blood, she felt much better.

She then collapsed on her bed and fell asleep.

It was 7 PM when Carmen woke up. She was lying in bed thinking, thinking about Eden. She knew that if she ever sees him again either she or he will get killed by Frankie himself.

But for some reason, Carmen couldnt stop thinking about him, his smile and his beautiful eyes. She then realised that she needs to find him.