Chapter 5: Help

So, you're a-" Eden got interrupted, "Yep, I'm a drug addict whore" Carmen gave Eden a serious look.

They were sitting in a restaurant eating pancakes. "I wasn't going to say that" Eden informed Carmen. Carmen poured syrup on her pancake and asked Eden "What do you want from me?", Eden sipped his apple juice, "In the beginning, I just wanted to get to know you, now I want to help you" Eden explained, "I don't need your help, I'm fine" Carmen avoided looking at Eden, she was embarrassed. "Of course you need my help!" Eden said so loudly that the waitress gave him a dirty look.

"Listen Carmen i-" Eden suddenly stopped speaking as Frankie came inside the restaurant along with two very muscular men. "Well well well, look who's here!" Frankie laughed and suddenly grabbed Carmen's hair, "Youre coming with me darling" he pushed Carmen into the arms of one of the muscular men. "You leave her alone!" Eden shouted, "Guys, i think pussy wants me to break his nose!" Frankie punched Eden's stomach, Eden dropped to his knees, "Just stop it Frankie, thats enough" Carmen cried.

All the customers already left the restaurant while the waitressed his in the kitchen.

Frankie Wales was the Irish/Puerto Rican twenty eight year old owner of the Red Pusscave nightclub, he was the most feared in Las Vegas. Frankie not only was the mafia boss he was also a pimp, they said that Frankie knows no love but what nobody knows is that Frankie was always in love with Carmen, lets just say he doesnt know how to show love. Frankie was raised by his abusive gangster father. All the girls loved Frankie, he was handsome, rich and very influential, the only reason he cared about Carmen was the fact that she didnt care about him. Frankie was friends with Carmen's father, Tony. Tony was a drug dealer and Frankie always bought cocaine from him, and thats how he met Carmen.

"I said, leave her alone" Eden could barely speak, Frankie kicked Eden so hard he could barely breathe, Carmen screamed "Just stop it Frank, he aint worth it", Frank laughed. "Lets go guys, and youre ass is coming with us" They all walked out of the restaurant and drove of.

One of the waitressed got out of the kitchen, as soon as she saw Eden she helped him stand up "Are you alright sir?" She asked in a mexican accent, Eden nodded. He didnt care about pain he was worried about Carmen. The woman shouted something in Spanish, "Sir, the ambulance is coming soon" she informed him, "No, im alright" carefully, Eden stood up. He looked awful, he was beaten up and had no idea how to go back to the Golden Nugget or how to help the poor Carmen.