Chapter 6: Love and other drugs

Carmen was sitting in the backseat next to Frankie, she refused to look at him, she hated him. She admitted deeply inside that he is very handsome, he had a flawless pale face and rosy cheeks. Even though he was beautiful on the outside he was ugly inside, you would think they would be perfect for each other but Carmen didnt want to be like him, she wanted to be good but she never knew how to be good.

"Im sorry" Frankie mumbled, Carmen was shocked that he apologised. Frankie never says sorry. "What did you say?" Carmen asked, she was sure she misheard him. "What, i didnt say anything" Frankie gave Carmen a confused look, however Carmen was pretty sure that she heard "Im sorry".

"Who was that guy" Frankie asked, without even looking at Carmen. She didnt know what to say, she thought about her answer and finally said "My client".

They finally arrived at the PussCave.

It was already morning, the sun was going up. Carmen just stared at the sun in the distance and thought about Eden, for some reason she really wanted him to be with her; she felt safe with him.

"Hurry up" one of the muscular men said and pushed Carmen. "Dont f*cking push her without my permission" Frankie warned the man, "Sorry boss" the man apologised.

They went inside, the nightclub was full of people, dancing and vomiting.

"Carmen, come with me to my office" Frankie commanded. Carmen followed Frankie up the stairs and into his office.

It was much quieter, because the walls were almost sound proof. Frankie sat down on the couch and ordered Carmen to sit next to him with his finger. She sat next to him. He opened the pocket in his leather jacket and took out a small bag with white powder inside, he then took out his credit card and poured the white powder on it, he made two stripes with a pen and sniffed the powdered into his nostrils. "Want some?" He asked while cleaning his nose, Carmen shook her head.

"Carmen, i dont want you to see that guy ever again" Frankie played with Carmen's hair. "Why?" She asked, "Why?" Frankie laughed, "Because i said so! you silly girl" Frankie giggled, "You dont own me" Carmen said quietly, "What was that?" Frankie gave Carmen a serious look, his face turned a bit red from the anger that was forming inside. "I said, alright. I wont see him ever again" Carmen replied while looking at the floor. "Good girl!" Frankie smiled and patted Carmen on her back. He looked at Carmen, and started coressing her face, he came closer to her. She remained silent, she knew that if she refuses, Frankie will hit her.

Frankie never tried touching Carmen, all he did is kiss her on the forehead or her cheek unlike with other girls. He banged any girl he liked. But for some reason he never touched Carmen. Everytime a girl would refuse to do anything with Frankie, she would either get killed or she would get beaten up.

Tears were forming in Carmen's dark eyes, Frankie slightly kissed Carmen's lips but suddenly he stopped. He looked at her and hesitated. "You can go" he whispered. Carmen was in shock, she looked at Frankie for a moment and then she left his office as fast as she could before he changed his mind.