Chapter 14: Where are you

Eden opened his eyes, his head was killing him. He forgot what happened and tried standing up. He finally stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom, he looked in the mirror. His face was all in blood and at that moment he realised what happened. "Oh no. Carmen!" he whispered and run out of the room. He run down the stairs and left the Golden Nugget.

Eden's head was hurting so much he couldnt find his car, he looked for ages and he finally found it. He got inside and drove off, the only place he could think of was the PussCave.

Eden arrived at the PussCave, he was suprised that there were no lines of people and cars, it was empty.

Eden got out of the car and slowly walked over to the doors, he opened them and inside was Daniel.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?" Daniel shouted, Eden got scared and run to his car but Daniel cuaght him and punched him in the face, Eden fell on the ground, Daniel was about to kick him when Eden grabbed his foot and made Daniel fall to the ground. Eden jumped on Daniel and punched him as hard as he could, Daniel started strangling Eden, but Eden saw a glimpse of Daniel's gun in his belt he grabbed him and suddenly shot him in the face. There was so much blood everywhere that Eden felt sick.

Eden stood up and went inside the PussCave to look for Carmen.