Chapter 11: What happened in the hotel room

Eden opened the doors to the hotel room he bought for Carmen and Eden to sleep before leaving Las Vegas.

Carmen went inside and lied down on the bed. Eden followed Carmen and sat next to her. "Why are you doing this?" Carmen asked Eden. "You're such a beautiful girl, I don't want you to end up like this" Eden answered with honesty in his voice, Carmen smiled. Eden looked deeply into Carmen's eyes, he then got closer to her, his nose touched Carmen's little nose. Carmen touched Eden's face and kissed him gently on his pink lips. They started kissing passionately, Eden touched Carmen's face, he then started kissing her neck. Carmen closed her eyes and felt happy. She felt happy for the first time in few years. Eden's face was flushed, he kissed Carmen's lips again.

Suddenly the doors opened and two men came inside, it was Daniel and another man. Eden stopped kissing Carmen. Daniel grabbed Eden and pushed him off the bed, he then took his baseball bat and hit him twice. "What the f*ck!" Carmen screamed however the other guy grabbed Carmen's hair and pulled her out of the room, she was screaming in pain. "Leave her alone you mother f*cker!" Eden sobbed while crying in pain. "Shut the f*ck up" Daniel ordered. "F*ck you!" Eden screamed. Daniel hit Eden on the head with the bloody bat and left the room.

He left the hotel and got inside his car, Carmen was sitting on the back-seat with duct tape on her mouth and ropes around her hands and feet, she was crying so much her eyes were red.

They arrived at the PussCave, Daniel grabbed Carmen and pushed her inside the nightclub which was amazingly empty. Daniel untied Carmen and set her free. She got rid of the duct tape and screamed, "Why the f*ck did you do that?", She was still crying. "Just following my orders" Daniel responded calmly. He then left the PussCave. Carmen run to the doors but they were locked. She then run to the other doors but every single doors were closed.

Carmen just sat down at one of the chairs and cried.

"Hello Carmen, we finally meet" a mysterious man was standing behind Carmen.