Finals vs. Party

*PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT WILTON’S BARN 7PM BYOB*

Cam’s POV:

            ‘Sorry can’t make it! Studying for finals like yall should be! –CC’

            I was freaking out about the finals. I have three AP tests, two honors test and a lab due by the end of the week. Kevin has been good about letting me study but he does make sure I eat.

            ‘Wimp! Come on! It’s tomorrow night. Exams aren’t till Thursday! Please? –C’

            ‘NO! –CC’

            I knew Casey would be upset but she also understands why I’m not coming but on the other hand, Alex is gonna blow up my phone.

            ‘Okay girl! Be prepared for Alex to blow up. I’ll be over later to help you study for biology. –C’

            ‘Thanks for understanding girl! I’ll see you at 6 then. –CC’

            I went back to finishing writing my English final when the doorbell rang. It was kinda weird because mostly everyone, even the UPS guys, just walk on in and yell our names till someone answers.

            “Hello. Can I help you?” A tall man was standing at our door.

            “Ugh yeah! I’m lost. Can you help me get myself back towards Lexington Park? Trying to get to the base and my GPS took me back here.”

            “Oh sir. Just go back out the way you came. Once you get to the main highway, or route five, turn left and just keep going straight. You’ll legit run into it. Not hard to miss.” I smiled back towards him.

            “Thank you ma’am and sorry for bothering you.”

            “Not a problem sir.”

            I watched the gentleman pull out of my driveway and leave. It was weird but GPS’ usually don’t do the best down here, I walked back to my room and Too Good To Be True started playing. I embraced myself.

            ‘YOU BETTER NOT BE DITCHIN’ US TO STUDY? LIKE WTF DUDE? WE’VE NEVER MISSED A PARTY WITHOUT ALL THREE SMC GIRLS. I’M DRAGGIN’ YOUR ASS HERE TOMORROW! BE PREPARED JUST SAYIN’! –FURIOUSA’

            ‘I’m not coming Alex. I need to pass these exams so I can graduate! I gotta get ready. Case is coming over to help me with Biology. Talk to you in class Monday. –CC’

            ‘I know! Case already told me! Whatever! –A’

            Now with Alex pissed, I’m glad I didn’t ask her to come over and study with me.

Casey’s POV:

            I pulled up at Cam’s house quarter to six but whatever. I grabbed my bag and headed for the front door.

            “Cam! Ya here?”

            “In my room Case!”

            I headed up the stairs as Blake meet me halfway. I pet his head and kept walkin’. “Okay so what part d…what the hell happened here?” I looked around the room as clothes were everywhere; books sprawled across her desk and bed with shoes everywhere.