Farmers Daughter

Nathan’s POV:

            It seems like I don’t get time to be with my girl like Kevin does. Alex and Casey have farm land that they have to take care of and if they don’t they get in trouble. It’s a never ending process and right now, Alex only has free time on the weekends. It sucks not seeing her but atleast the weekends are always fun.

            “Nathan! You home?” Alex yelled.

            “Yeah sweetie! In the kitchen!”

            Alex came in and wrapped her arms around my waist.

            “So I have some amazin’ news.”

            “Just please don’t say you’re pregnant.”

            “No silly goose. The owner said yes.”

            “Yes about what?”

            “About havin’ a dog.”

            That’s right! Alex had found a precious min pin and my landlord didn’t want dogs on the property. Alex was always upset because Case had her mountain cur and Cam had her retriever.

            “Congrats babe. No how much will she cost me?”

            “Oh nothin’.”

            I knew Alex was lyin’ because the next day, I was payin’ a thousand dollars for a min pin.

Kevin’s POV:

            “Cameron! Are you ready yet?”

            “Hold on!”

            Today would mark our one year anniversary. I was taking her to dinner than shopping to get her whatever she wanted. She usually shops in Hollister or Victoria Secret and won’t touch foot into Dick’s unless she is getting running shoes or Under Armor. She wasn’t like all the girls in Southern Maryland who only wear camouflage. I mean she loves country music but she doesn’t like the thought of hunting or planting crops. At one point she wanted to leave and move to the city but she said that she couldn’t leave her girls alone.

            “Alright! I’m ready to go.” I turned around and saw Cam all dolled up.

            “You look gorgeous like always.”

            Overall, she was my girl and I loved her no matter what.