Jake

Kevin’s POV:

            It was seven in the morning and Cam was already up and getting ready to go see Jake.

            “Hun, we don’t have to leave till 9:30! What’s the rush?”

            “I just wanna make sure everything goes well. You know Case and Matt are gonna have a hard time. I have to make sure I’m being supportive.”

            “Sweetheart, just come back to bed for another hour. You’ll be fine.”

Alex’s POV:

            “Come on Cameron! Now we’re gonna be late!”

            Cam has changed her outfit ten times and still wasn’t ready. About ten minutes later she came outside in a bright sundress.

            “Yeah, that’s gonna brighten Casey’s mood right up.”

Casey’s POV:

            We pulled up to St. John’s gravesite around ten. The gang was all there and even my brother showed up. It has been a year since Jake died. Jake was Matt’s younger brother and we got along with each other and had a sibling relationship. He was always there for me when I needed him. To this day I wanted to kill the drunk driver who rammed into him.

            “Thanks everyone for comin’. I know it’s been hard the past year and we’ve all stuck with it. NO matter what happens, this is the gang and nothin’ will change that.” I blew a kiss to Jake’s picture and placed a lily on his site.

*An Hour Later*

            We all went back to Matt’s house and chilled around the bonfire.

            “So Case, what do ya want for your birthday?” Steven smiled.

            “All I want is to be happy and to have my family and friends remember my birthday.”

            Everyone laughed because they knew I was referrinn’ to Facebook.