McKays

Cam’s POV:

            I was doing our weekly grocery shopping and ran into atleast ten people I knew from school and five of my relatives. It was so good to see all of them but I really just wanted to go home and relax.

*Thirty Minutes Later*

            “Kevin, can you come help me?”

            The back of my Cobalt was stocked with water and Mountain Dew. Kevin came outside, gave me a hug and a kiss, and then worked on getting the cases out of the back.

            “Thanks Hun.”

            We put away everything when Alex texted me.

            ‘Hey girl! Come over to the house later so we can work on our project. –A’

            Crap! We have a project due in a week and Alex and I are partners who can never figure out what to do.

            ‘CASE! Please come to A’s tonight! We need ideas for our Biology project. Thanks love. –C’

            Casey was our only hope to atleast getting a B on this project.

Alex’s POV:

*Five Hours Later*

            All you could hear was Casey’s truck pull into the driveway.

            “Cam, please tell me you called her over for the project and that she isn’t here for shoppin’.”

            “I swear if y’all don’t get a B on this, Imma flip!” Case came through the door and sat on the floor like normal. “I have two ideas. Either experiment with bleach and how it effects different plants or try to grow a plant in different soils with different feedin’ methods.”

            “This is why I love you!” I hugged Case and jumped up onto my bed.

            “I’ve typed all the materials and procedures for both. If Mr. Guinesburg doesn’t give y’all a B, I will go buzzerk!”

            I knew Case was upset because tonight was her cousins dance recital and she missed it to save mine and Cam’s asses.

Casey’s POV:

            “How did you do sweetheart?”

            ‘You shoulda been there! I was AMAZIN’!’

            “I know baby girl. Momma and daddy recorded it so I can watch it when I get home.”

            ‘And call me so I know what you think.’

            “I will baby girl. I love you!”

            ‘I love you too Casey-Case!’