41

I've spent so much time with Louis. We've gone everywhere together. We've gone to a bunch of restaurants together, revisited all of the old spots we used to go to when we were younger, and then just hung out. I've enjoyed his presence so much. I've never laughed so much in my entire life than I have with him these few weeks.

Right now, I'm sitting on the couch in my parents house laughing my ass off with Louis by my side. My cousins and aunts and uncles laugh with us. Everyone is here. We could make up half the population of London.

"Sarah, you're phone is ringing," Andrew, one of my younger cousins, tells me.

"Okay, thank you," I say, grabbing my phone on my way to the kitchen where it's quieter. I look at the caller ID to see Dan's name on my screen. I smile, automatically getting more excited.

"Hello there, stranger," I answer, smiling into the phone.

"Hiya," he says, a smile in his voice. "I've missed your voice," he adds.

"I've missed yours too," I say. "I've missed you so much."

"Well, you won't for too long," he says.

"You're on your way?" I ask excitedly.

"I'm home now. I just got off the plane," he says.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow," I say.

"Me neither," he says. "Are you home?"

"No, I'm at my parents' Halloween party," I say.

"Oh," he says, disappointment in his voice.

"Hey, I'll see you tomorrow, definitely," I say.

"I want to see you now," he says. "All of you."

"You don't know all of my family, Dan," I say. "How could you have missed them?"

"Not them, you," he says. I can hear the smirk in his voice.

I giggle, "You'd have to wait for that, Mr. Smith."

"Mysterious. I like mysterious," he says.

"You're ridiculous, Dan," I laugh.

"Oh well," he says chuckling.

"I need to go," I say. "I'll see you later."

"Okay," he sighs. "See you, Sarah."

"See ya," I say, hanging up.

I make my way back to my family and take my seat next to Louis.

"Sorry," I tell them. "A friend called."

"It's okay, sweety," my mum says. We pick up our conversation again, laughing hysterically.

"How is he?" Louis asks me when we are alone in the kitchen getting something to eat.

"Good," I say, smiling down at my hands as they put more crackers with cheese and ham on the plate.

"That's good," he says.

"They're home," I smile more, looking up at Louis.

"Awesome," Louis says. "We should have them come over tomorrow. Just to hang out, an I'd like to meet the rest of these guys."

"Really?!" I ask, getting excited. He nods, chuckling at me.

"Thank you, Louis!" I say, hugging him.

"Why are you thanking me?" he laughs. "It's not like I keep you from seeing them."

"I know, but I'm just excited," I say, letting go of him. "I haven't seen them in a while."