77

"So, tell me about your boyfriend," Tyler sits across from me, unfolding his foot long sub from it's wrappings like a Christmas present. Not really, but that's what it reminds me of.

"W-Well, I met him when I went to Kyle's that one day. Remember that?" He nods, chewing his sub. "We were so awkward around each other for the longest t-time because Kyle invited me over to his best mates without any h-heads up. So I felt like I was intruding and I felt bad about it." I explain. "Then we slowly got along and I started to like to him. We would spend many n-nights together when I was supposed to be in bed. I would curl up under his arm while we sat and watched tv." I remember those days well. I loved the feeling of the weight of his arm around my shoulders and the soft touch of his fingers as he lightly brush them across my skin. It gave me goosebumps and I always felt welcomed and comfortable.

"Keep going," Tyler ushers me. I'm daydreaming and I know it. I can't help it. Dan had put some kind of spell on me, he's all I ever think about.

"Well, at graduation, I met this guy named Dylan and we k-kissed. I went off to college with him. We coincidentally went to Leeds together. Well, Dan and the rrest of the guys were there. When I went out to talk to them after the ceremony, Dan had left. Apparently he w-wasn't feeling the best. I had gone to see him at his flat and I brought Dylan along because he had questions for Dan. But I ended up being y-yelled at by him to leave. After that I hadn't seen him for three years. Until Dylan had taken me to-" I stop, not knowing if I was completely ready to tell him that my boyfriend is the lead singer of a growing band.

"To where, Sarah?" Tyler ushered me again.

"T-To.. a.. B-Bastille g-gig," I stutter like crazy. I don't know why it was so hard to get out.

"Okay..." Tyler looks at me strangely. "I've heard them before. I'm not very familiar with them though." Oh, what a relief.

"Well, all four of the guys h-happened to be there. It was wonderful. I had missed them so much and it just felt g-good being with them again," I smile. I remember the look on each of their faces. They were so happy. Tired, but happy. But then that one moment where I re-introduced everyone to Dylan, their faces dropped. Dan's was the worst. Kyle, Will, and Chris didn't let their disappointment show very long. Dan didn't want to show so much, I know it.

"Sarah, stop zoning out," Tyler snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Y-yeah. Sorry," I say. "I had left Dylan later that night because h-he tried to tell me that I couldn't see any of them at all, I think. I know he definitely didn't want me to see Dan. He even got a bit ph-physical, leaving a bruise. So I left him. And later I met up with Dan again. I sspent the night with him. I slept in his arms and that morning he told me about all the things he's felt for me since w-we met." I can't stop smiling. I loved that morning. It was such a beautiful morning. The sun was shining brightly and it was a light shade of yellow. It streamed in through the window. Gosh, it was just amazing.

"That's wonderful!" Tyler says, finishing up his sub. I'm only realizing now that I haven't touched mine. It's still in the wrappings. "Will I ever meet him?"

"Um, I sure you will eventually," I say. I start to unwrap my sandwich and eat it. I eat rather quickly since I've wasted most of our lunch break talking.

"I'd love to meet him," Tyler says. I just kid as I take my first delicious bite.

A/N
Sorry! It's been a while and this is quite short. Enjoy it though! xx